Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
They said flat out this is nothing more then a “What if” shyt. The Joshtice League is going to be cannon for them.

But when they see the fans response to this I wouldn’t be surprised if they beg Snyder to comeback but if i was Zack i would tell the executives “fukk you, pay me, give me COMPLETE creative control, and LEAVE me alone when i film :pacspit:

Hell they were trying to even control him with this cut. The WB executives just couldn’t get out their own way..

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
they have a lot going on.. i think we need to wait and see what they do. They got 'The Batman' as the biggest tentpole release and that's supposed to have a show that accompanies it and The Suicide Squad is coming with Peacemaker accompanying that and then Aquaman sequel with James Wan returning, a Green Lantern show is coming..

Probably the best chance for something Snyderverse related would be The Flash because that will have the multiverse

Aquaman is part of the Snyderverse though.... :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Not necessarily chronological order but from now on my viewings in order would be

Man of Steel
Batman v Superman [Ultimate Edition]
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Zack Snyder's Justice League

:whew:

The other joints only loosely connected ..

For those who are chronologically sensitive,

Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman 84*
Man of Steel
BvS: Ultimate Edition**
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Aquaman

* = skip
** = you should skip, but it's necessary to the story

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
** = you should skip

source.gif

Daps
Wakanda battle great.
Endgame as well, but I thought the Wakanda one was better. Esp that corny ass all the lead females in one spot at the same time shot. we all in this big ass battle, but let's get together to stunt :comeon:

winter soldier is still the best MCU movie IMO. You don't even need the other movies. It worked great as a standalone. Knuck if you Bucky was no joke. A high stakes espionage thriller action movie.

Marvel would forever be the GOAT if they would poke fun at themselves for the girl power moment. They know that was freaking ridiculous :mjlol:

The Boys parodied it well with Girls Get it Done. :mjlol: Marvel should do the same thing kinda like how Thor Ragnorak parodied Thor 2 in that play scene with Matt Damon.

When you mess up and everybody knows it and then you come and admit it and make fun of yourself, that's awesome :russ: