Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I saw an interview with their CEO the other day.

they have a lot going on.. i think we need to wait and see what they do. They got 'The Batman' as the biggest tentpole release and that's supposed to have a show that accompanies it and The Suicide Squad is coming with Peacemaker accompanying that and then Aquaman sequel with James Wan returning, a Green Lantern show is coming..

Probably the best chance for something Snyderverse related would be The Flash because that will have the multiverse

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Wakanda battle great.
Endgame as well, but I thought the Wakanda one was better. Esp that corny ass all the lead females in one spot at the same time shot. we all in this big ass battle, but let's get together to stunt :comeon:

winter soldier is still the best MCU movie IMO. You don't even need the other movies. It worked great as a standalone. Knuck if you Bucky was no joke. A high stakes espionage thriller action movie.
Least flawed imo.

I still think BP. Its the only one where the story legit transcends the genre and decisions feel palpable.
But understand if someone picks WS since the action is top tier and the characters are handled so well

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
then go ahead and say some shyt even more absurd brehs..

Ain’t shyt in any of those movies as dope as this

Thor ragnorak was on of my favorite movies period but the hulk fight scene was disappointing aside from when he fought thor

shyt I’m putting this in there too

:wow:

but I digress, I’ll stop turning this into a Marvel vs DC thread (wasn’t my intention)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The reason why Bruce was so chill looking at Manhunter....

Because when Affleck filmed his scene it was supposed to be John Stewart he was talking too. Not some obviously alien looking dude.

A lot of folks on twitter saying Snyder filmed Trevante Rhodes as John Stewart.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell me why someone I know really believe the action from the 1st episode of the Falcon show was better than anything in the JL snyder movie :snoop:. Told him that shyt couldn't even compete with wonder women museum fight scene.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
then go ahead and say some shyt even more absurd brehs..

Ain’t shyt in any of those movies as dope as this

shyt I’m putting this in there too

:wow:

but I digress, I’ll stop turning this into a Marvel vs DC thread (wasn’t my intention)

I wouldn’t compare MoS to WS two different types of action being shown I’d say warehouse fight to WS but WS is definitely better than warehouse fight