Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s fair, low stakes and everything

Wakanda battle great.
Endgame as well, but I thought the Wakanda one was better. Esp that corny ass all the lead females in one spot at the same time shot. we all in this big ass battle, but let's get together to stunt :comeon:

winter soldier is still the best MCU movie IMO. You don't even need the other movies. It worked great as a standalone. Knuck if you Bucky was no joke. A high stakes espionage thriller action movie.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wakanda battle great.
Endgame as well, but I thought the Wakanda one was better. Esp that corny ass all the lead females in one spot at the same time shot. we all in this big ass battle, but let's get together to stunt :comeon:

winter soldier is still the best MCU movie IMO. You don't even need the other movies. It worked great as a standalone. Knuck if you Bucky was no joke. A high stakes espionage thriller action movie.
:russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wakanda battle great.

the battle was amazing, but lemme say right now that was the most unnecessary moment in the entire MCU

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol @ that tweet insinuating Bruce Wayne is a Stark rip off + Endgame outside of that main battle scene was pretty ehh for most part

I might be the only person who has no interest in the Knightmare stuff nor Brooding//Evil Superman

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DC Stans like Mormons when Shaun Bradley would have an 11pt 9reb game.

:skip:

Nah.
Celebrate.

Nat King Cole Records bytches!!

:blessed:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
It’s crazy how if Snyder did his 3 JL films like planned how closely Marvel mirrored it with IW/Endgame. I loved IW but Endgame felt like a mess. Snyder had a built in method with Flash to explain time travel/alternate realities better than what Marvel did with that mess which really bogged down Endgame imo. It’s just so much easier to explain time travel when you have a superhero who can do it for you, same with X-Men and Kitty Pryde in DOFP.

I wish Snyder was able to introduce Hal, the Green Lantern in this like he wanted. Atom being set up would’ve also let DC explore an Asian superhero without forcing it. Lantern and Martian Manhunter also meant the league would have different representation without forcing it too. WB look stupid in hindsight.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Smh lol

there is literally nothing in that whole movie that is better than the Winter Soldier Freeway chase, the Civil War Airport, Battle of Wakanda or The Endgame final battle

smoke crack brehs... Smallville is the GOAT CBM action scene..

that said Freeway scene is probably #2 :wow:

Russos did their thing on that :wow:

calh45

Cal
Daps
It’s crazy how if Snyder did his 3 JL films like planned how closely Marvel mirrored it with IW/Endgame. I loved IW but Endgame felt like a mess. Snyder had a built in method with Flash to explain time travel/alternate realities better than what Marvel did with that mess which really bogged down Endgame imo. It’s just so much easier to explain time travel when you have a superhero who can do it for you, same with X-Men and Kitty Pryde in DOFP.

I wish Snyder was able to introduce Hal, the Green Lantern in this like he wanted. Atom being set up would’ve also let DC explore an Asian superhero without forcing it. Lantern and Martian Manhunter also meant the league would have different representation without forcing it too. WB look stupid in hindsight.

I saw an interview with their CEO the other day. They're going to continue to be dumb about it. They're just chasing Marvel/Disney instead of being in their own lane about it. I don't understand how they have the two highest selling comic book characters of all time and instead of relying on the tone of that entire universe to work from they're trying to do Disney it up instead.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw an interview with their CEO the other day. They're going to continue to be dumb about it. They're just chasing Marvel/Disney instead of being in their own lane about it. I don't understand how they have the two highest selling comic book characters of all time and instead of relying on the tone of that entire universe to work from they're trying to do Disney it up instead.
What interview ? Di you mean that they aren’t going to start from scratch and do all solo movies then JLA being dumb
Edit : just read the variety interview ehh she Sarnoff does sound dumb

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smoke crack brehs... Smallville is the GOAT CBM action scene..

that said Freeway scene is probably #2 :wow:

Russos did their thing on that :wow:
then go ahead and say some shyt even more absurd brehs..

Ain’t shyt in any of those movies as dope as this

shyt I’m putting this in there too

:wow:

but I digress, I’ll stop turning this into a Marvel vs DC thread (wasn’t my intention)