Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To this day there hasn't been a CBM like it and even the Russos can't match what Snyder was doing with those action sequences. The Smallville battle still the GOAT.. :wow:
Smh lol

there is literally nothing in that whole movie that is better than the Winter Soldier Freeway chase, the Civil War Airport, Battle of Wakanda or The Endgame final battle

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
drnukpli3lo61.png

Disrespectful :russ:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I would have given it an 8 if they excluded it all together and the movie just ended with the JL fully assembled standing in unison. That was a good place to end. The last half hour actually hurt the movie IMO.
Well, technically... The Epilogue was like a collection of post credit scenes and not really apart of the film.

So, I advise not really counting it towards the overall film.

I know they really could trim an easy 10 minutes of fluff at the beginning and ends of scenes from the film before having to make difficult cuts.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh lol

there is literally nothing in that whole movie that is better than the Winter Soldier Freeway chase, the Civil War Airport, Battle of Wakanda or The Endgame final battle
Winter Soldier scene is up there but the other ones you named aren't on that level, imo

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Smh lol

Civil War airport battle didn't impress me off the strength of they really weren't trying to kill each other. Rhodey got hurt, but they weren't trying to murk each other.