Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad they got rid of all that goofy shyt from Whedon

Snyder’s movie was always gonna be great

the whole movie makes alot more sense when the actual shot scene is seen
  1. Watching this you can tell WArner panicked and thought hey let’s just throw whedon in here be made movies people liked! Cut out all the boring plot stuff and serious elements just throw in jokes jokes jokes! They threw in unnecessary forced character development when that Development was already in the movie . Only scene I miss was Bruce showing all his battle injuries reminding he’s just a man

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, why would he even know that much information about Martha Kent from Kansas? And why would he care if Lois went back to work or not? I mean he had Martha’s mannerisms down and everything for such a simple task.

He really really cared about Lois going back to work, but the earth bout to be destroyed :yeshrug:

Then he got the nerve to show up at Bruce Wayne’s house all early in the am like a Jehovah’s Witness talking bout he ready to put in work :stopitslime:
Mm can read minds that’s Easy

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So, the Knightmare scene was newly filmed material, right? Joker talking about Alternative realities existing was just odd and almost felt like a pitching an idea.
That shyt was nothing more then a :troll: from Snyder to the fans on some “Y’all COULD have gotten this but blame the studio”

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Commisioner Gordon sending out the Bat signal!

full

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
He only did what he was asked/paid to do.

I will say this much. Him changing Steppenwolf's motivations, made more sense. If he had the motherbox's and the anti equations, why would he need Darkseid for anything? :russ:

That didn't make sense. And once he found all 3 boxes, why wouldn't Darkseid show up to get them shyts immediately?

Why would they keep them all on earth in the first place? And why wouldn't anyone else know about the anti equation on earth?

A plot like this has too many questions to answer in a 2 to 3 hour movie.
He didn't change his motivations. He was still doing all that shyt for darkseid to end his exile.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Not bad, but still, pretty boring first half....seeing as its just "We need superman derr herr"...

Martian Manhunter was pointless, but nice fan service.

Darkseid looked fantastic even if a bit muted. Still hate Cyborg's design (not much changed), and the black suit Supes was perfect.

Luthor's escape wasn't worth air time, so I can see why they cut it....Deathstroke looked perfect, but again needless, its just way too much fan service for no good reason, which makes it come off as mindless.

Jared Leto definitely killed it, from the crazed look, to the vest riddled with police badges...his line "You're good, you almost had me" was very well done. It being a dream sequence, was of course lame fan service, but I enjoyed it much more than the others.

Overall 7/10.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really not sure why y'all are so geeked about this. But seeing the first one definitely helped with how he cut this one plus the reshoots. Snyder cut is no longer the original breh. Movie was still in development last year. A whole 3 years after the first one. How you the original when you didn't come first. :mjlol:

You wish it's that way but one flaw to your logic: ZACK SNYDER NEVER WATCHED THE WHEDON THEATRICAL CUT.

So, everything is his ORIGINAL CUT with ZERO% of what Whedon put in.

Also, what you mean "3 years" in development? He was greenlit to finish his POST PRODUCTION just last year! The only reshoot was the Knightmare/Manhunter scenes.

You wish it to be one way.... but it's the other way. :sas2: