Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Ill give it a 2nd watch again but whats the endgame now? Is this the spark to get interest in the snyder verse again because with positive fan support he can be a feige type figurehead for DC but hopefully with others on his team.

we gotta see more after that darkseid staredown that shyt was cold blooded. “ desaad tool up nikka”

:birdman:

This is what I hope.

Man I'm team Marvel just cause I grew up more on marvel comics than I did DC

But truth of the matter is... I'm team the fans. Its time for the fans to eat. I want them to bring Snyder back and let him do his thing cause this movie was awesome.

Imma need WB to read the tea leaves and give Snyder a blank check like Disney gives Feige. If they do that, I believe the DC cinematic universe can be righted.

It would be the greatest comeback story in the history of the movie industry. Leggo

Daps
z59jwu5kcuz51.jpg

Accurate :deadmanny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only is that the energy he gives off to me,he even said it himself:martin:

The man is telling you that he is only doing this because he thinks "changing the world" for the better its what his father wanted. Then in that same movie he tells Lois "you are my world" which was a call back to what Clarks father said about Martha . Saying she gave him faith there was good in the world and became his world. This is Superman essentially telling us he doesn't give a fukk about the rest of us because he does it all for Lois like homie said lol.

I will admit it actually all makes sense after reading what Snyders ultimate plan was. Its easy to see how a pregnant Lois being killed would make it so easy to turn this Superman against the world. Deep down this version of Superman doesn't actually give a damn about anybody but himself and Lois anyway. Say what you will,but a Superman who isn't genuinely a good person,and isn't a man of the people,ain't my Superman:martin:.

Plus to me it really betrays what we saw in MOS,which was a guy who wanted a normal life. But couldn't stop doing the right thing even for strangers,even at the risk of exposing himself. Even with his father in one moment telling him not to do the right thing:wow:. If the idea is we are supposed to be watching Superman devolve into a villian for the past couple movies,then Snyder got it right I guess. But there won't really be a pay off, because this version of Superman becoming evil wouldn't be suprising. Darkseid could probably just set Clark up using a sexy decoy,and get Lois to dump him. 95% chance this version of Superman would go on a mass shooter esque rampage without using the Anti Life Equation smh.

Haven't watched MOS and BvS in a while but in the Man of Steel thread I went back in forth with a poster about this.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Aries probably saw that shyt and was like

"I know these mf Mortals didn't":stopitslime:

"These careless mfs gonna be their own undoing i swea, and ya know what? im gonna help them:demonic:"
This is funny as fukk cause I just watched WW for the first time :mjlol:. That Aries shyt was annoying as hell from her sexy ass constantly thinking dawg was responsible for everything, and he actually was :heh:.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Finally finished last night. And I give it a 7.5/10. An improvement over the original (which I thought was meh but not terrible) but not a huge improvement to me. Better action and some more fleshed out character development but the story is like exactly the same. I appreciate what they attempted to do with Cyborg but was kinda underwhelmed by his Dad going out like Pa Kent. And the CGI for him was really bad in some parts especially when WW comes around to recruit him.
The action scenes improvements were dope and very noticeable. And the visuals were great as well. He did over do it with the slo mo but you get used to it. But the beginning of the movie it was head scratching some of the places chosen to use it. There was also some cheesy dialogue but overall it worked. I actually liked how the super being bad guys dialogue was written. Steppenwolf talking to Darkseid's secretary or whatever was written well as well as Darkseid's dialogue. That worked for me.
The absolute worst part of the movie was that Joker scene after the main threat was gone. What the F was that?! It didn't come off to me and I did not like it. Would Joker even be helpful in that situation. He has no powers right?! The Batman vs Joker thing does not resonate with me at all. It's just dumb.
Also, if this was supposed to be two movies where does the first one end and the next one begin? Because the halfway mark of the movie is when Steppenwolf takes the Mother box from Atlantis. If that's the end of a movie that would be kinda boring. I think this works better as either one movie or a miniseries, not 2 movies.
Happy for all those who wanted this and got it. I watched this in parts which I think helped with my enjoyment. I think they should have released this in like 4-6 parts weekly. From a marketing perspective I think the buzz would be even bigger/last longer if they did that. If they continue that would be cool and I would watch but I'm fine with them saying nevermind as well.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally finished last night. And I give it a 7.5/10. An improvement over the original (which I thought was meh but not terrible) but not a huge improvement to me. Better action and some more fleshed out character development but the story is like exactly the same. I appreciate what they attempted to do with Cyborg but was kinda underwhelmed by his Dad going out like Pa Kent. And the CGI for him was really bad in some parts especially when WW comes around to recruit him.
The action scenes improvements were dope and very noticeable. And the visuals were great as well. He did over do it with the slo mo but you get used to it. But the beginning of the movie it was head scratching some of the places chosen to use it. There was also some cheesy dialogue but overall it worked. I actually liked how the super being bad guys dialogue was written. Steppenwolf talking to Darkseid's secretary or whatever was written well as well as Darkseid's dialogue. That worked for me.
The absolute worst part of the movie was that Joker scene after the main threat was gone. What the F was that?! It didn't come off to me and I did not like it. Would Joker even be helpful in that situation. He has no powers right?! The Batman vs Joker thing does not resonate with me at all. It's just dumb.
Also, if this was supposed to be two movies where does the first one end and the next one begin? Because the halfway mark of the movie is when Steppenwolf takes the Mother box from Atlantis. If that's the end of a movie that would be kinda boring. I think this works better as either one movie or a miniseries, not 2 movies.
Happy for all those who wanted this and got it. I watched this in parts which I think helped with my enjoyment. I think they should have released this in like 4-6 parts weekly. From a marketing perspective I think the buzz would be even bigger/last longer if they did that. If they continue that would be cool and I would watch but I'm fine with them saying nevermind as well.
For the Joker part he apparently knows where a stash of kyrptonite is so he manipulates himself to be around

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Finished the shyt yesterday

The 1st half dragged. I agree having Martian Manhunter Martha was a bad look

The dusty chics singing old ass hymns for Aquaman was retarded

The scene with Aquamarine and Mera after Stephen wolf steals Atlantis Mother box felt out of place.

With all that said shyt was flames from beginning to end. This movie was so much fun. So.much more coherent. 9-10 for me. Too bad will never see a sequel :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

pretty much

it’s good, nothing more, and the joker scene was horrible

I’d give it 7