Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm really not sure why y'all are so geeked about this. But seeing the first one definitely helped with how he cut this one plus the reshoots. Snyder cut is no longer the original breh. Movie was still in development last year. A whole 3 years after the first one. How you the original when you didn't come first. :mjlol:

Okay :skip:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It was just unnecessary since it didn’t lead to Lois getting her job back or anything else. Should’ve just had MM cameo at the end.

It gave Lois hope. The way I took was she was getting to the point where she wasnt going to leave the house at all.

She leaves the house...see Superman and stops him from killing everyone :yeshrug:

Remember the cop told her he didnt think she was coming.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So, the Knightmare scene was newly filmed material, right? Joker talking about Alternative realities existing was just odd and almost felt like a pitching an idea.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill give it a 2nd watch again but whats the endgame now? Is this the spark to get interest in the snyder verse again because with positive fan support he can be a feige type figurehead for DC but hopefully with others on his team.

we gotta see more after that darkseid staredown that shyt was cold blooded. “ desaad tool up nikka”

:birdman:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
this movie had a lot more flash and cyborg and a lot less superman. and, I'm not mad at that at all. flash was just as dope as cyborg.

matter of fact, I'd now watch a movie starring either of those characters.

Momoa/Aquaman also had good chemistry with Flash and Cyborg. Loved it tbh

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That was a good ass movie. Whedon really changed it into weird Marvel clone. It's much better that Batman isn't trying to be an Iron Man/RDJ clone.

He only did what he was asked/paid to do.

I will say this much. Him changing Steppenwolf's motivations, made more sense. If he had the motherbox's and the anti equations, why would he need Darkseid for anything? :russ:

That didn't make sense. And once he found all 3 boxes, why wouldn't Darkseid show up to get them shyts immediately?

Why would they keep them all on earth in the first place? And why wouldn't anyone else know about the anti equation on earth?

A plot like this has too many questions to answer in a 2 to 3 hour movie.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Good watch but why is anyone surprised a 4 hour long movie is better than the shorter version of the same movie.

I'm one of the few people that prefers the theatrical cut of "Fellowship of the Ring" over the extended edition. MORE is not automatically BETTER.

I mean, if the 2 hr version of Justice League was boring, its natural to assume a version twice as long would have been twice as tedious.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill give it a 2nd watch again but whats the endgame now? Is this the spark to get interest in the snyder verse again because with positive fan support he can be a feige type figurehead for DC but hopefully with others on his team.

we gotta see more after that darkseid staredown that shyt was cold blooded. “ desaad tool up nikka”

:birdman:
Endgame was content for the streaming service and other possible content. Unless this is a flop I can’t see how they don’t do something else with Snyder .
WB made a mistake with all the critics who hate Snyder for having a particular style they judged him as some dude bro toxic filmmaker when it turns out that was Whedon all this time

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
That scene with Martian Manhunter and Lois was stupid as hell :pachaha:
Exactly, why would he even know that much information about Martha Kent from Kansas? And why would he care if Lois went back to work or not? I mean he had Martha’s mannerisms down and everything for such a simple task.

He really really cared about Lois going back to work, but the earth bout to be destroyed :yeshrug:

Then he got the nerve to show up at Bruce Wayne’s house all early in the am like a Jehovah’s Witness talking bout he ready to put in work :stopitslime: