Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:comeon: The synopsis was the same. Anybody can make a better movie when they are giving mulligan. I could make BvS a better movie if you give me 4 hours to do so and I get to keep the same story.

How is it making a better movie when this is the original movie that was created? :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That scene with Martian Manhunter and Lois was stupid as hell :pachaha:
it went from a great mama kent scene, to a trash scene, with one reveal. Clarks parents really werent shyt the whole snyderverse :mjlol: no wonder this damn near 40yr old man still dont know what to do with all this power :laff:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
it went from a great mama kent scene to u a trash scene with one reveal. Clarks parents really werent shyt the whole snyderverse :mjlol: no wonder this damn near 40yr old man still dont know what to do with all this power :laff:
They really weren't :wow:
He was better off with Alfred being a parental figure:wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How is it making a better movie when this is the original movie that was created? :mjlol:

I'm really not sure why y'all are so geeked about this. But seeing the first one definitely helped with how he cut this one plus the reshoots. Snyder cut is no longer the original breh. Movie was still in development last year. A whole 3 years after the first one. How you the original when you didn't come first. :mjlol: