Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My biggest gripe about the Whedon release (there were a lot) was what he did with Superman. It came off as someone who heard the gripes about Supes not being the boy scout and decided he'd do something about it. That's why we got the very forced video a kid took of Superman in the opening scene, and how Superman acted once he joined the fight in the end. I've always said Snyder had a plan to transition Superman to a more recognizable character over time. Whedon had Superman come back from the dead, fight his allies, and then quickly turn into the guy that reminded kids to take their vitamins. It was a completely unearned transformation. Snyder had set the precedent that visits to the fortress of solitude helped him mentally and emotionally. We saw him getting closer to tradition by sacrificing itself at the end of BvS. The scene where he takes the black is in tune with that. He hears both of his fathers' voices lending him advice and direction. Love them, lead them, be their example. When he shows up against Steppenwolf, you see a confident, self assured Superman for the first time. That's earned, as opposed to shoehorned like Whedon's version was. Whedon's version was very much that of someone that felt uncomfortable that Supes looks angry amongst his enemies. Snyder had Supes look confident with a smile, ready to whoop ass, as opposed to smiling to make pussies feel comfortable.

Church and great observation.

Also, after he got revived I know I wasn't the only one who had the :merchant: on their face. Was legit scared for them nikkaz cause Kal was ready to smoke em all. Supes really embodied the godlike feel he should have always had. IF he wanted to cancel you, he could do it with EASE.

Poor Steppenwolf thought he had something until Kal showed up like :mjpls:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: aye yo why yall sweating me mayne?

tumblr_inline_p7srueKJNZ1qbu7li_540.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fell asleep watching it, but i finished it this morning.

i definitely can't do 4 hour movies, it's just too long, plus i think i just got smart phone ADD these days.

so i had to take breaks, but shyt was dope overall. definitely better than Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman imo.

would be cool if they let him do a part 2 if this has enough buzz.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
An hour in and.... low and behold..

The movie is actually good .

:ehh:

I'm surprised as fukk :ohhh:

DC finally got one (not including Dark Knight trilogy & Man of steel)

:leon:
Can't believe i just watched this whole shyt

I never would've sat through this is a movie theater

Movie was great though.

Finally watched a good DC movie props to Zack S. he killed this

WB execs shoulda be fired

Only thing I would've wanted in the movie was Black Green Lantern and the weird ass soundtrack

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i wonder if one of the reasons why Cyborg was treated so much better in this version is because in the theatrical release the studio was worried about the chinese audience aversion to black characters :mjpls:

maybe :mjpls:

Whedon possibly :mjpls:

Johns :mjpls:

Geoff Johns, John Berg, and Whedon look real dumb right now. 96% audience score on RT (fukk biased critics looking for clicks).

Josstice League 71% audience score