Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Haven't watched the JL movie since moviepassing it...did this version CGI up Stepphenwolf?

he looks better than I remember
he was a semi regular dude in the Whedon Cut

79277371.jpg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Damn!

At first i thought they were gonna 'George Lucas' this & just add extra parts to scenes we've already saw...

This is actually a completely different film :ohhh:

Now THIS!!! is a film that should be a part of the Billion $ club

This was more enjoyable & better thought out than Endgame

I did :mjlol: @ Bruce not giving a fukk about Martian Manhunter. He just wanted to go back to bed

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Church and great observation.

Also, after he got revived I know I wasn't the only one who had the :merchant: on their face. Was legit scared for them nikkaz cause Kal was ready to smoke em all. Supes really embodied the godlike feel he should have always had. IF he wanted to cancel you, he could do it with EASE.

Poor Steppenwolf thought he had something until Kal showed up like :mjpls:
:russ:

Yooooooooooooooo:mjlol:

Me too:lolbron:

I'm not a Big Superman fan at all but when he was resurrected and Cyborg got Spooked and start transforming and shyt I was like:lupe:

Don't do it Superman, Don't Do It Superman

Superman Nooooooooooooooooo:damn:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

If a Construction crew is building you a house and the foundation is uneven, windows aren’t sealed, and the floors creak, it doesn’t matter if it’s an exact replicate of Versailles. It’s bad.
It was clear as day to me what was happening :manny:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
The action in part 6 :feedme:

What a epic film, darkseid stole the show imo need a full 5 hour darkseid invasion movie vs justice league

And superman really leveled up after fighting doomsday, in mos and BvS he was just learning his power and how to fight, this movie he is too op :banderas:

the way they did steppenwolf with ww cutting his head off and sending him through the portal with darkseid looking was :banderas:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Easily better than the Whedon version. Motivations better explained, backstories fleshed out, vfx on Steppenwolf is 10000x better, etc etc.

With that said, that doesn't make this a great movie. If blog/msg board posts and YT vids have to explain gaps in your editing...you didn't do your movie properly. Yes, it was supposed to be two movies, blah blah. (That's on WB execs for wanting to force feed everything in as short a time as possible to catch up to the MCU. Getting there first matters.) Do it right, do it organically and you wouldn't have this overall weak product.

The first half of this might as well be Justice League: The Musical:rudy:
Notice though that Cyborg's intro doesn't get the angels-singing treatment :rudy:
WTF is with Snyder and slo-mo shots :rudy:
Leto is still meh :unimpressed:
Ditto Gadot :unimpressed:
Ditto Miller :unimpressed:
Cyborg had a much larger role to play than previously advertised, Whedon did Fisher dirty:francis:
Joe Morton :salute:

Aquaman giving everybody the side eye is still :bryan:

And my biggest problem with this is still that.that's.not.Batman. The Bat doesn't use guns, get it right. :ufdup: