Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Finished this, I'd probably give it an 8.5/10. Cyborg and Flash were WAY better, Wonder Woman and Steppenwolf were somewhat better, and the rest were about the same. It's criminal how much of Cyborg's story was cut in the original.

The only thing I didn't like was that Snyder was a little too self-indulgent with the slow motion shots, like 60% of them really didn't need to be there. And I have mixed feelings about Darkseid's debut having him take an L. And I guess I've never been huge on this version of Lois Lane, seems like she was just there to mourn Superman.

Thoroughly enjoyed this, although it felt more like a six-part Netflix series than a movie. I'd love to see the Snyderverse continue on HBO Max, all the sequel hooks in the epilogue are begging for it.
Thanks took a L in his introduction. It all worked out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Infinity War was under 3 hours. End Game was exactly 3.

But imagine both were 4 hours long and the Russo Brothers refused to cut thr run time. What do you think would have happened?
Did he refuse to cut his run time? Or nah. Malcolm X hit the theater at 3 1/2 hours. So did Titanic. I’m pretty sure he would’ve cut a half hour if he had to.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this made me want Snyder Cuts of all the movies that had rough productions or director's got pulled off of just to see what was there. Rogue One, Suicide Squad, Fantastic Four are the ones I'd want to see that I can remember off the top of my head.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Semi related but we just gonna ignore than in superman returns Lois took her 5 year old son with her on an investigative journalist trip and put him in mortal danger :scust:
I'm glad they moved away from that :scust:

It was wild watching a little kid run around with Lois in that movie :mjlol:.

Superman the deadbeat dad. :mjlol:

Daps
Infinity War was 2 hours 40 min. End Game was 3 hours.

Not even close.

And in this movies case, it's impossible for it to be coherent, without the long run time

They had to flesh out new characters with no backstory, which partially contributed to the long ass runtime in the first place. And I don't even then the flash even got one at all now that I think about it.

Snyder should serve as a lesson to directors. You cant have 12 hours of footage, so long as it cant be edited down to 2 to 3 without taking away from the story.
Infinity War is 2 Hours 29 Minutes

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It was wild watching a little kid run around with Lois in that movie :mjlol:.

Superman the deadbeat dad. :mjlol:
Lmao superman legit bounced not knowing he had a kid:mjlol:
Also the way the movie began:mjlol:
Bout 20 years in since the last one and we begin superman with the implication that lex luthor was fukkin an old woman for her fortune:mjlol: