Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Watched it. Barely remember the other one & wasn't gonna waste time watching it again to compare.

-Gotta say it didn't feel like 4 hours at all, it flowed pretty well. Movie was solid for what it was & kept me entertained. It suited me cause I prefer to binge shows. If I had to watch each chapter separate I woulda thrown this shyt in the bushes.

-I liked Steppenwolfs character & presence & thought he was a high point, hated his look. Same with Cyborg, shoulda been more sleek.
-I found Flash a little interesting but not enough to actually give a fukk about him or look forward to his movie.
-Was a little let down my main guy Manhunter didn't do shyt but I understand.
-Seeing Darkseid catch that asswhoopin was a highlight :russ:. I pretty much liked his portrayal.
-The whole "Knightmare" shyt can :camby:. That horrible ass Joker & mohawk Deathstroke killed any interest in this shyt having a sequel.

-All in all I enjoyed the movie but I wouldn't pay to see it in theaters. :ehh: I wasn't thinking of Marvel until I started reading this thread but I'd put this behind all the Avengers movies. Nothing memorable or worth getting hype about.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
This movie is completely different from the last. It was really good even though it was a little too long. It's a shame there probably won't be a sequel.

I wasn't expecting Cyborg to have such a big role. There were times when it felt like he was the leader.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
And my biggest problem with this is still that.that's.not.Batman. The Bat doesn't use guns, get it right. :ufdup:
He uses them when when hes justified. In this case shooting down hordes of mindless para demons is nothing, And it's not like hes suiting up with AK's and Shotty's hes using their own tech against them. So shooting lasers is no different than the cartoon.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I enjoyed it, it's leaps and bounds better than the Whedon version. That doesn't mean it's good though.

This is why movies aren't 4 hours long. There's just a lot going on but considering the circumstances, I get it.

The fact that there was loose ends in a 4 hour movie for projects we'll never get :ld:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was cool...and interesting to watch just to see what kinda shyt Wheldon changed/added/etc.

I'd probably still take out some of the origin stuff and would have had them as their own films) to cut it down a bit

So with that pic @Optimus Prime posted...was stepphenwolf always supposed to look like he did in this cut, and Wheldon dumbed him down, or did Snyder step up his look?

Epilogue was pretty neat, kinda reminded me of Return of the King's but not fukking boring

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The action in part 6 :feedme:

What a epic film, darkseid stole the show imo need a full 5 hour darkseid invasion movie vs justice league

And superman really leveled up after fighting doomsday, in mos and BvS he was just learning his power and how to fight, this movie he is too op :banderas:

the way they did steppenwolf with ww cutting his head off and sending him through the portal with darkseid looking was :banderas:

I forgot who posted this, but after Step's head and body came back thru the boomtube, Darkseid and Desaad were like "I knew he wasn't shyt :beli: "

:russ:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would have never released this as 4 hours in theaters orginally, he would have cut it down to 3 hours 30 minutes, however since this for streaming he just released his whole thing, why not when your at home you can go at your own pace
I thought this was common sense but people arent picking up on that apparently
This was never intended as a solo movie, he shot it as two parts another reason why WB got him out of the chair.