Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
And I have mixed feelings about Darkseid's debut having him take an L.

The flashback said that it was Darkseid before he ascended to the throne. Which means he was Uxas at the time. Which also means he didn't have all of those powers yet. So it makes sense that he got caught with that axe. (I forget if it was Zeus or Ares who threw the axe).

I wonder if Highfather and New Genesis will make an appearance.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Yall praising Snyder when he tried to force a 4 hour movie on WB (not including previews) which makes it impossible to realistically release in theaters.

Whedon basically was caught between a rock and a hard place on the actual pacing and deciding what too leave out.

In addition, Snyder had the benefit of watching the first one, seeing what people didnt like and went back and changed it.

He would have never released this as 4 hours in theaters orginally, he would have cut it down to 3 hours 30 minutes, however since this for streaming he just released his whole thing, why not when your at home you can go at your own pace
I thought this was common sense but people arent picking up on that apparently

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My guess is it would've been around 3 hours 15 mins or so, the last two Avengers movies proved you can get away with that.

If you just cut the unnecessary slow motion shots that would take like 30 minutes off right there :dead:

Infinity War was 2 hours 40 min. End Game was 3 hours.

Not even close.

And in this movies case, it's impossible for it to be coherent, without the long run time

They had to flesh out new characters with no backstory, which partially contributed to the long ass runtime in the first place. And I don't even then the flash even got one at all now that I think about it.

Snyder should serve as a lesson to directors. You cant have 12 hours of footage, so long as it cant be edited down to 2 to 3 without taking away from the story.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Infinity War was 2 hours 40 min. End Game was 3 hours.

Not even close.

And in this movies case, it's impossible for it to be coherent, without the long run time

They had to flesh out new characters with no backstory, which partially contributed to the long ass runtime in the first place. And I don't even then the flash even got one at all now that I think about it.

Snyder should serve as a lesson to directors. You cant have 12 hours of footage, so long as it cant be edited down to 2 to 3 without taking away from the story.
The movie we have been given to watch on HBO Max is 4 hours though...so how exactly are you criticizing it based on how much was able to be fit into in that running time?:mindblown: