Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just finished it and it brings up my original rating of the film but i still hated this flash. Bruh is channeling the Bussy force with that gay a$$ trotting he calls running

:dame:

Ill give you that the running style is still a little fugazi :russ: but if you peep snyder cut a lot of that flexible shyt out. Injustice flash seems a lot more serious and more...manly :mjlol:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw an ad today thats said there is an ultimate edition of bats vs supes? Is that the extended that came out before or an even longer cut like this movie?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Who was that guy that hit Darkseid with that ax? I was like who is this random thug putting in Superman level work. He should have been immortalized.
That is Ares, god of war.
He killed off all other greek gods in the wonder woman movie except for Zeus who managed to defeat him but failed to survive his battle wounds
He is definitely amongst top 10 most powerful DC universe villains.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking idiot. Vanity Fair ran a story last month on the Snyder cut and confirmed that he wasn't fired lol. I posted all the details in here..

The only person who can't grasp it is you, clown.
People close to the production say he was fired, the points I listed correlates.

The guy lost confidence of the studio and got fired.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I never watched the original justice league movie and honestly forgot it came out. It’s funny to say but I thought the Zack Snyder was a new movie. Like the first justice league movie. I guess it is in a way but I’m glad I saw it. I was entertained the whole way through. I just have no frame of reference with the previous version.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People kept saying Snyder didn't understand Superman, didn't understand DC heroes... Nah.

I think he was setting up Injustice from the start, and showing us how these characters got there. If that was his plan, it is fukking brilliant because they could soft reboot the DCU at the end and then give us the optimistic version of these heroes with a Joss Whedon style director and even new actors.

WB fukked up the bad on this one.
It was clear as day he was building a Superman character arc across these films. Been trying to tell nikkas that for years and people just want to stay blinded by hate :smh: