Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This is easily the best movie I probably seen this year.

Warner Brothers fukked up really bad on this.

Outside of Infinity War and maybe the Dark Knight this is the best comic book movie I've ever seen.

I sat through this 4 hours like it wasn't shyt. Warner Brothers should simply throw the bag at Snyder and admit their mistake and move forward with his vision on their universe.

The character development with Victor Stone aka Cyborg's character was dope. I also love how Synder made Batman a emphatic character he was kind of an old man leader. Most portrayals of Batman kinda portray him a rich and somewhat arrogant loner.

I didn't even mind the goofy young Flash he reminded me of exactly the same character that Spiderman is to Marvel right down to his relationship with Batman kinda being a mentor similar to how Ironman was with Spiderman.

Only two knocks on the movie is Darkseid going and getting injured early on with that ax to the chest (he's to powerful of a villain for that) and that dream with the Joker right before Martian Manhunter showed up again. That part seemed a little disjointed and didn't fit with the story line.

This shyt is easily a 9 or 9.5/10 for me. Character development and story telling was on point.
Who was that guy that hit Darkseid with that ax? I was like who is this random thug putting in Superman level work. He should have been immortalized.

Zeus and Hermès (the other movie had me thinking it was Captain Marvel out there) weren’t messing around either. Green Lantern was a straight up jobber. The ring floated off in disgust.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
FB-IMG-1616223027480.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is easily the best movie I probably seen this year.

Warner Brothers fukked up really bad on this.

Outside of Infinity War and maybe the Dark Knight this is the best comic book movie I've ever seen.

I sat through this 4 hours like it wasn't shyt. Warner Brothers should simply throw the bag at Snyder and admit their mistake and move forward with his vision on their universe.

The character development with Victor Stone aka Cyborg's character was dope. I also love how Synder made Batman a emphatic character he was kind of an old man leader. Most portrayals of Batman kinda portray him a rich and somewhat arrogant loner.

I didn't even mind the goofy young Flash he reminded me of exactly the same character that Spiderman is to Marvel right down to his relationship with Batman kinda being a mentor similar to how Ironman was with Spiderman.

Only two knocks on the movie is Darkseid going and getting injured early on with that ax to the chest (he's to powerful of a villain for that) and that dream with the Joker right before Martian Manhunter showed up again. That part seemed a little disjointed and didn't fit with the story line.

This shyt is easily a 9 or 9.5/10 for me. Character development and story telling was on point.

from what I understand he wasn't THAT Darkseid yet.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
from what I understand he wasn't THAT Darkseid yet.

ya breh wasn't leveled up yet.. the later version of Darkseid can't be fucced with without the whole team and :cape: doin the heavy lifting..

Dude w/ the Armanda and we'd need to see Green Lantern.. Martian Manhunter... all them show up..

Man of Steel... Martian Manhunter was on some " u got this Supes imma be over here... :sas2: "

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Slow night at work so got to watch in full. Much better than the released version! They weren't lying when they said majority of the film that was released was not Snyder's movie.

The extra "Knightmare" scene really didn't make sense to me. Superman returned and helped defeat Stepphenwolf so why is Bruce still having these knightmares? :gucci:

Darkseid was dope!:banderas:

I thought they said there was going to be a big surprise cameo. If it was Martian Manhunter that's BS because we knew he was going to be in it! I was expecting Hal Jordan or John Stewart! :gucci:

Darkseid :banderas:

Cyborg really was the soul of this movie and I definitely see Ray Fisher's beef with Whedon and company. They did him dirty by cutting out a lot of his scenes!

Still not a fan of Ezra Miller as The Flash but he was a lot better in the Snyder Cut than the released version.

This is the movie we should have originally gotten but I can understand why WB wanted to cut it down because four hours in a theater would be too much. I still enjoyed it though and I definitely want to see more of Snyder's DCEU.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm convinced they were shook that Cyborg was going to steal the spotlight from their flagship characters in this movie. Not like that's far fetched, given certain executives their way and we would have never had a push for Black Panther.

Affleck in this has me 100% less interested in than Robert Pattinson's Batman aside from the take on the Riddler.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Slow night at work so got to watch in full. Much better than the released version! They weren't lying when they said majority of the film that was released was not Snyder's movie. WB was dumb for butchering this movie and releasing it to theaters.

The extra "Knightmare" scene really didn't make sense to me. Superman returned and helped defeat Stepphenwolf so why is Bruce still having these knightmares? :gucci:

Darkseid was dope!:banderas:

I thought they said they're was going to be a big surprise cameo. If it was Martian Manhunter that's BS because we knew he was going to be in it! I was expecting Hal Jordan or John Stewart! :gucci:

Bruce been havin those recurring premonitions it appears to be an even more fucced up timeline than the one they in. that's a different Flash. They could have a whole damn series just based on that... :wow:

Ewz2QgSUcAIyMWV

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Did you personally need multiple movies to explain mother boxes, characters, and the anti life equation? Or did you understand the direction the movie was going in? I personally knew the direction the Marvel universe was going in the moment Thanos made his appearance, and I bet you did too. I know for the fact I would still have found enjoyment in the Avengers without all the other movies.

I agree Superman has been handled poorly; however, you cannot tell me seeing Superman lock eyes with the Flash wasn’t cool....As a person who likes comics, I just want to see cool shyt. And this movie gave me cool shyt.
That’s pretty much all I wanted from this and I got it.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This wasn’t a bad movie. I was def thrown off by the fact Darkseid ain’t really show up like that. But the follow up will be worth it. :ehh: I give it a 7.5/8 outta 10 my girl gave it a 7 outta 10. She thought there was a lot of corny that coulda been cut out.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas