Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Makes no sense why Whedon cut 90% of Cyborg scenes :mindblown:

Snyder Cut is so much better it isn't funny. People really were getting off on shytting on people that wanted to see this version of the film.

Whedon reshot 90% of Snyders footage. And it clearly showed

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People kept saying Snyder didn't understand Superman, didn't understand DC heroes... Nah.

I think he was setting up Injustice from the start, and showing us how these characters got there. If that was his plan, it is fukking brilliant because they could soft reboot the DCU at the end and then give us the optimistic version of these heroes with a Joss Whedon style director and even new actors.

WB fukked up the bad on this one.

Snyders Superman turning evil wouldn't be a suprise at all though. This Superman already comes off as a remorseless,arrogant person who hates his job and saves people reluctantly.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This movie is phenomenal brehs, this is the Iliad of Superhero films. I’m trying not to over exaggerate on first view but this is falling in my top 3 off rip

off the rip, it's hard for me to disagree with it being top 3.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Few Days later its prob nr 3 in my GOAT CBM movie list .

1)Dark Knight
2)Infinity War
3)ZSJL

Just saw Steppenwolf and his older design again:hhh:

After watching again I felt sorry for him the was he was getting sonned by everyone but then again he was playing for the wrong team all along...:yeshrug:

Step: Ayo Saad my Nikka i got the box can i slide by the crib ? :hamster:

Desaad : :gucci:Slide These nuts Nikka. Still got 50,000 more worlds to find like Pokemon NYUCKAAA! :birdman:

Step: :sadcam: Damn I knew I shouldnt take that loan:martin:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Hey any of you comic nerds in here, how does the anti-life equation work and how does one activate or use it? Is it a weapon or energy ball or something?
It's a metaphysical equation/formula:
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

It's mathematical proof that life, hope, and freedom are useless.
With it, Darkseid can control all free will. Everything is Darkseid.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Also im glad he had several strong black male lead actors that werent "self aware" of being black men.

He couldve easier tied a "im an angry black man" moment into the Cyborg story but im glad he didnt.

Props to Snyder
I'm saying. It's refreshing just to see 'regular' black people that don't lean hard to any stereotypes.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I'm saying. It's refreshing just to see 'regular' black people that don't lean hard to any stereotypes.

On god.

I was waiting for a racism moment or him having a non-black girlfriend or best friend scene in the Cyborg backstory.

Snyder wasnt trying to pander to black people which allowed me to escape reality while watching.

Also there were zero racial undertones

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also im glad he had several strong black male lead actors that werent "self aware" of being black men.

He couldve easier tied a "im an angry black man" moment into the Cyborg story but im glad he didnt.

Props to Snyder
Could've had one more with the gawd U.S. John marine Stewart :birdman:WB execs are:mjpls:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
This is easily the best movie I probably seen this year.

Warner Brothers fukked up really bad on this.

Outside of Infinity War and maybe the Dark Knight this is the best comic book movie I've ever seen.

I sat through this 4 hours like it wasn't shyt. Warner Brothers should simply throw the bag at Snyder and admit their mistake and move forward with his vision on their universe.

The character development with Victor Stone aka Cyborg's character was dope. I also love how Synder made Batman a emphatic character he was kind of an old man leader. Most portrayals of Batman kinda portray him a rich and somewhat arrogant loner.

I didn't even mind the goofy young Flash he reminded me of exactly the same character that Spiderman is to Marvel right down to his relationship with Batman kinda being a mentor similar to how Ironman was with Spiderman.

Only two knocks on the movie is Darkseid going and getting injured early on with that ax to the chest (he's to powerful of a villain for that) and that dream with the Joker right before Martian Manhunter showed up again. That part seemed a little disjointed and didn't fit with the story line.

This shyt is easily a 9 or 9.5/10 for me. Character development and story telling was on point.