Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
9/10

would have gave it 10/10 if it was widescreen

:francis:

Same here. Top 10 comic movies of all time for me.

NO order
Zach Snyder's Justice League
Blade 2
Dark Knight
Spiderman 2
DOFP
Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Man Of Steel
Logan
Black Panther

Snyder, Fisher vindicated.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Same here. Top 10 comic movies of all time for me.

NO order
Zach Snyder's Justice League
Blade 2
Dark Knight
Spiderman 2
DOFP
Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Man Of Steel
Logan
Black Panther

Snyder, Fisher vindicated.
This movie is phenomenal brehs, this is the Iliad of Superhero films. I’m trying not to over exaggerate on first view but this is falling in my top 3 off rip

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I now want a cyborg solo film :noah:
Cyborg and Flash had the biggest redemptions i thought they were corny in justice league

Whedon had Ray walking like he had shytty drawz. And just made Flash lame as shyt.

Who's that cutie they had playing Iris? :noah:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh...

This is the biggest case of wasted potential ever.

i thought MOS was solid.

BvS was ok

but this shyt finally gave me a legit DC comic feel and the fact that we won’t get this “universe” with these actors is disappointing.

I even liked the exchange between Batman and Joker.

solid 8.5/10

biggest disappointment is that we ain’t really get to see Darkseid get busy. This thread had me thinking he did so I was extra hype for it.

only if they can put a clause in Snyders contract. A clause that allows him him to reshoot another version of his first mediocre attempts at a movie:mjgrin:

I'd be shocked if Snyder even wants to do another JL or DC movie period, with all the shyt he went through personally during this movie.

Good riddance:camby:

Just give us the new Batman and from there we can decide which direction the universe should go.
At this point I hate the casting of every single character other than Wonder Woman.
Weak cast,weak scripts is a recipe for disaster.
I'm not sure who does the casting for D.C but thats half the battle when doing these films.
Some actors just have instant likeablity and charisma,and others don't.
Henry Cavill is absolutely horrible and should have been fired after BVS.
Soon as he decided he couldn't shave his mustache, I would have replaced him mid movie like he died:mjlol:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I’m about 2 hours in ...been watching this shyt throughout the day

this flash nikka is corny....is flash like this in the comics?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stayed up until 4am.....

This joint was tough, it is what we deserved and as a Snyder fan, this was official and didn't feel like 4 hours.

The original cut is pure trash, can't believe they went with that hokey foolishness....

Snyder Cut flowed perfectly and the score qas gonna be fire since Junkie XL was on it (he did the amazing score of 300: Rise of An Empire). Elfman's score was basura....

Shame on WB for cutting the Cyborg and Victor Stone arc, I knew something was off in the theater cut when they were at the end....looking comfortable. Victor's arc was amazing and great to see a positive Black father and son relationship on screen.

Batfleck was the BvS Batman with some edge, glad he was restored to his normal representation.

Flash was tougher and more resilient.

Martian Manhunter was amazing.

I like the re-modeling of Steppenwolf, he looked more menacing.

9.5/10....piff movie!

Steppenwolf was 100% more menacing. The work he handed out to the Amazons :damn:

Zod and Steppenwolf have got to be Top 5 of comic book villains on screen. And Zach did that.

Last edited:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steppenwold was 100% more menacing. The work he handed out to the Amazons :damn:

Zod and Steppenwolf have got to be Top 5 of comic book villains on screen. And Zach did that.

I loved Zod as a villain. He was straight to the point and wanted to make sure he met his objective at any cost. When he learned how to deal with earths environment it was dope. That was real discipline.