Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Liked this much better than the original. Certain scenes were more fleshed out and the movie made more sense. They really fukked this up in 2017 though. Those executives had a pretty great film to build a franchise on in order to make billions but pissed it away to get their yearly bonuses.
Warner needs to give Snyder whatever he wants if they gonna green light a sequel. I like how the epilogue went into the other timeline. I can't belive they cut those Darkseid scenes. When he used those Omega Beams to smoke Arthur underwater in that alternative reality:picard:
The Martian Manhunter scenes weren't needed especially the last one. Like nikka where you been this whole time...oh yea I forgot trying to lock up Clark in Man of Steel.
:mjpls:
We don't know what these aliens are capable of.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
side note, the whole Martian Manhunter play was a bunch of bullshyt :mjpls: and it looked like it was something they added just for this.

Nope.

Snyder posted a sketch of the Martian Manhunter scene like 3-4 years ago after he posted screen grabs of the Cyborg backstory.

The Martian Manhunter reveal was apart of what had fans online starting the petition.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Insiders say he was fired but you insist on saying otherwise. You're bias and can't look at this objectively.

You're a fukking idiot. Vanity Fair ran a story last month on the Snyder cut and confirmed that he wasn't fired lol. I posted all the details in here..

The only person who can't grasp it is you, clown.