Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It has its moments
Like the moment it ends and you never have think about it again:lolbron:

This movie was mikes above what we got before. Turns out some of the only redeeming qualities in Josstice League were just shortened versions of snyder filmed scenes...

• Dap
Reactions: flo

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snyder wasn't fired, he left because of creative differences and his daughter.

@(ALi) is a moron. Don't even engage with his stupidity :russ:
Insiders say he was fired but you insist on saying otherwise. You're bias and can't look at this objectively. Breh I like DC over the competition and want to see them do justice to the characters.

You need to ask yourself this, why was the cast annoyed with the hiring of Joss? Why is it Zach himself was throwing subliminals at Joss and the studio pre and post Justice League release? Why is he hell bent on not watching the Joss Whedon's cut of the movie? Why is all mention and credit of Snyder post release erased.

Why to this day does no one elaborate and state clearly what in actuality happened?

WB said Snyder was happy with joss Whedon finishing his vision, yet Joss significantly cut and re shot a near enough finished product.

Look at the promo of the movie, Zack and cast who were loyal to him and felt his firing was unjust want nothing to do with Joss's version of the movie.

If you don't want to face rationality then you have primary sources who work behind the scenes who say outright Zack got fired for his incompetence and given the sensitivity of the situation with his daughter they decided the best way to resolve it without any fanfare to call it as mutually departing.

Dude got fired, he is not the one.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
hope this does both well critically and commercially and DC gives the reigns back to Snyder

we (comic book fans and geeks) need this more than anything right now

I don't care for Batman and Superman Year One for the millionth time

:flabbynsick:

We three movies deep and this is only marginally good.

Snyder is great at a few things but that’s not what you need to build a slate or cohesive universe.

Feige is just the exception. There will be no other like him.

DC just needs to find there own way. They can produce good stuff it’s just sporadic.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:flabbynsick:

We three movies deep and this is only marginally good.

Snyder is great at a few things but that’s not what you need to build a slate or cohesive universe.

Feige is just the exception. There will be no other like him.

DC just needs to find there own way. They can produce good stuff it’s just sporadic.
all 3 were good to me but to each their own. Man of Steel is a personal 5/5 classic

the only recent good DC movies outside of Snyders joints were Aquaman and Shazam

both wonder woman films were meh imo

:manny:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Breh...

This is the biggest case of wasted potential ever.

i thought MOS was solid.

BvS was ok

but this shyt finally gave me a legit DC comic feel and the fact that we won’t get this “universe” with these actors is disappointing.

I even liked the exchange between Batman and Joker.

solid 8.5/10

biggest disappointment is that we ain’t really get to see Darkseid get busy. This thread had me thinking he did so I was extra hype for it.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'd be shocked if Snyder even wants to do another JL or DC movie period, with all the shyt he went through personally during this movie.
He and the team are interested if there's no meddling. He has a passion for these characters, and would come back under certain conditions.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Like the moment it ends and you never have think about it again:lolbron:

This movie was mikes above what we got before. Turns out some of the only redeeming qualities in Josstice League were just shortened versions of snyder filmed scenes...
Ewan McGregor as Roman Sionis/Black Mask was entertaining :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
all 3 were good to me but to each their own. Man of Steel is a personal 5/5 classic

the only recent good DC movies outside of Snyders joints were Aquaman and Shazam

but wonder woman films were meh imo

:manny:
MOS is modest and BvS is Whedon JL level bad.

Aquaman and WW are critical and financial hits.

Shazam did okay and WW84/BoP got pummeled.

Suicide Squad is like a red headed stepchild. We’ll see how Gunn’s version does.

There are enough talented writers and directors that I don’t feel the need to go back to the Snyder well like he’s the only one who can.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
As a #marvelset representative I will give my unbiased review as I actually watched the whole thing (I used the fast forward button numerous times tho)

1. This was better than the first (I didnt watch the first one, only clips)

2. Snyder did the best he could given what he had to work with. He knew coming into this, there was no way they could duplicate the MCU, and he even admitted that much. But it worked.

3. It should've been dark for the entire movie. No jokes needed.

4. This wasn't 4 hours. It could've been easily cut down to 2 hours, 30 minutes. The last 30 minutes was after the movie was over and they felt the need to add after credit scenes

5. Superman was too OP.

6. The amazonians were useless.

7. I would've rather watched a Darksied solo movie.

8. You could tell, they paid more for better CG.

9. At times Stepenwolf sounded like Kylo Ren (mask on).

10. The use of slow mo probably added an additional 10 to 15 minutes to the run time.

11. DC has sucked at world building.

12. Becasue the crammed so much into one movie, exposition added another 10 minutes or so to the run time. But the exposition was needed, since 3 of the superheros didnt get a backstory.

13. The best scene was the OG battle with Darkseid, but the fact that he lost so easily cheapens it.

At the end of the day, WB should've just let this movie drop the first time. DC fanboys wouldve jerked off and came harder, and this probably would've made more money.

But BvS was soo bad tho :scusthov:

Snyder shouldve been allowed to have say in all of these DCEU films, if nothing than to have artistic continuity. They weren't going for volume like the MCU so why not let him control all of it.

side note, the whole Martian Manhunter play was a bunch of bullshyt :mjpls: and it looked like it was something they added just for this.

So there you have it. An honest critique. Infinity War was better and you cant compare this to End Game.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Hey any of you comic nerds in here, how does the anti-life equation work and how does one activate or use it? Is it a weapon or energy ball or something?