Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when they hired Gal, they basically had to make every Amazon woman try an accent, huh? and what was goin on with ol' abusive ass Amber Heard here? her accent was all over the place in just 2 scenes. i don't even remember her having one in Aquaman, they must have seen this footage and told her not to try
It would make sense they would have accents. The island somewhere along the Mediterranean, if Im not mistaken

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
'Justice League': Zack Snyder Filmed John Stewart Green Lantern Cameo

We shot a version of this scene with Green Lantern, but the studio really fought me and said, ‘We really don’t want you to do Green Lantern.’ So I made a deal with them, and they let me do this [instead]. It would be John Stewart. They were like, ‘We have plans for John Stewart and we want to do our own announcement. So I said all right, I’ll give you that. So [Martian Manhunter] was the compromise."

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
'Justice League': Zack Snyder Filmed John Stewart Green Lantern Cameo

We shot a version of this scene with Green Lantern, but the studio really fought me and said, ‘We really don’t want you to do Green Lantern.’ So I made a deal with them, and they let me do this [instead]. It would be John Stewart. They were like, ‘We have plans for John Stewart and we want to do our own announcement. So I said all right, I’ll give you that. So [Martian Manhunter] was the compromise."
Yeah after seeing what they did to cyborg I'm not sure I'm interested in what those plans were :mjpls:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At that time not every comic book movie made a bill only civil war an the first 2 avengers but none after that, not thor or the first 2 cap, not antman, non guardian's of the galaxy, not the first 2 iron man
The point is its Batman and Superman, Marvel has no one on its roster that has that notoriety yet Iron Man and Captain America is out classing it.

That was Zack Snyder not Joss or WB.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The point is its Batman and Superman, Marvel has no one on its roster that has that notoriety yet Iron Man and Captain America is out classing it.

That was Zack Snyder not Joss or WB.
They wanted zack to rush the world building without doing the solos that were needed, only superman had a solo before BVS and then only wonder woman before justice league

Were iron man, captain America, thor, hulk all had solo's before avengers

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wanted zack to rush the world building without doing the solos that were needed, only superman had a solo before BVS and then only wonder woman before justice league

WB didn't force him to throw the Dark Knight returns and death of superman in one movie nor was it their idea to debut the star of their universe as an old Batman, and Superman a brooding character with no depth and who was responsible for Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor?

The guy clearly showed that he wasn't capable thus he got fired and the studio decided to intervene.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

WB can rectify this by doing prequels to the knight mare universe

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. This ^^^ irks the fukk out of me.

I have enjoyed most of the DCEU movies with the exception of maybe 3-4 movies within good reason. WW84, Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey were just bad ideas from the beginning that shouldn't been released or needed more time. I don't nitpick at comic book movies like that unless they just completely go left.
WW84 is the only one that really disappointed me with SHAZAM coming behind it. I actually liked SS and Birds of Prey :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those movies were doomed the moment they appointed Kathleen Kennedy to head the starwars department. Even without interference from the top she would have injected her social beliefs into the stories because she cares more about her personal agenda than telling cohesive stories.
I would say it was doomed the moment they threw George Lucas in the bushes. George shouldve been doing the story outline