Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No lies, the first two hours were a bit of a slog to get through, however it does gain considerable pace after that. Love all the new shyt that was added though and all the MCU-esque joke shyt that was taken out. I don't mind Flash being the comic relief but on the whole, this movie had a more serious tone which is what I have always associated DC with. Also, the fact that the random ass Russian family was completely erased from the film is worth the 4 hour watch itself.

Upon watching the Wheadon League, my first thoughts were that this team up was rushed given that Supes and WW were the only ones with standalone films at that point but now, I think that Based Snyder was actually trying to build up to something completely different and mind blowing.

Honestly, at this point the biggest villians in the DCEU are the WB execs. I think they wanted him to replicate what the MCU did but dude clearly had his own damn marvelous plans in mind.

I can only hope that fans will force them into working with Snyder again because.......wow

7/10 for me

#restorethesnyderverse

About 90% of what I would have said. Agree wholeheartedly.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I would say it was doomed the moment they threw George Lucas in the bushes. George shouldve been doing the story outline
He gave them a story outline and they threw it out with the rest of the extended starwars universe that George Lucas previously embraced. Then gave the series to Kathleen Kennedy with the blessing of using the series as a marketing tool to promote an agenda.

shyts not even about the war between the dark and light side of the force anymore, it's about the promotion of strong women characters, which wouldn't be a problem if there were real conflict and growth behind these strong female characters.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I wish he would have left some of the 2017 dialogue in this one. 2017 had some good dialogue and scenes that were reconstructed to fit the tone.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not that well versed in some of this shyt.. how lois lane "the key"? I saw the pregnancy shyt is there a correlation? Why Superman keep saying Batman took her from him? Put me on DC brehs

Well, if they are going the INJUSTICE route. The story going that Superman, under a false illusion thinking it was someone else, kills a pregnant Lois.....