Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never watched the original one because of all the negative reviews

But I actually really enjoyed this. Felt like I was watching a live-action version of an animated Justice League movie :ehh:

One thing I can say about Snyder is that I appreciate how "larger than life" he makes all these heroes seem in these films. The way the ground crumbles/shakes when Superman takes off from flight/when Flash runs. The straight brutality of how they disable enemies. The CGI is hit or a miss but I never get the same feeling these are "ordinary" people in costumes that I sometimes get from MCU. And that's not shade. Just a difference that I can appreciate.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Aquaman fight with Steppenwolf underwater was dope too you can tell James Wan and Snyder were hand in hand on their vision..

Cyborg complete redemption. Heartfelt.. really was the whole central figure to the whole story. Can't believe he got chopped out by that piece of shyt Whedon smh
Makes no sense why Whedon cut 90% of Cyborg scenes :mindblown:

Snyder Cut is so much better it isn't funny. People really were getting off on shytting on people that wanted to see this version of the film.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Makes no sense why Whedon cut 90% of Cyborg scenes :mindblown:

Snyder Cut is so much better it isn't funny. People really were getting off on shytting on people that wanted to see this version of the film.
To get directing credit you have to do 51%.. if Cyborg was the main arc, his was probably the easiest to make that amount and shift it to Batman. Not saying Whedon isn’t an a-hole to him

SLCpremium

ROCxLBJ
Daps
Anybody know why Cyborg had that vision right before the cube drops in the water to revive Superman?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It's Batman Vs Superman the two biggest fictional characters in the world released during a time where every comic book movie was making a billion.

Check the first week drop, the audience and general consensus was it was trash.
Zack can GTFO with his dark grey filter and slow mo, I need a directors cut to tell a coherent story.

This dude killed the DC verse before it ever took of.
Should have given him Batman or Wonder woman at most but the keys to the entire ship he doesn't have the talent and nor does he understand these characters and why audiences love them.
At that time not every comic book movie made a bill only civil war an the first 2 avengers but none after that, not thor or the first 2 cap, not antman, non guardian's of the galaxy, not the first 2 iron man