Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This was mid.

It all comes down to what they never should have done in the first place which was rush a team up movie. It's hard to give a damn about any of these characters when they haven't been fleshed out. That's evident by needing 4 hours to tell the story. It's too much fat that needs to be trimmed. We got mother boxes and now the Anti Life Equation which don't have the proper time for anyone to care about them. Imagine being unfamiliar with the source material and taking that all in. The tacked on endings and epilogues served what purpose? We're not getting anything after this.

The slow mo, complete lack of a color palette, and bad CGI make for ugly visuals. Snyder just wasn't the right choice for this franchise. This whole project is nothing but his ego running wild to save face. "I had good ideas. It wasn't me it was Whedon:damn:". Act like you didn't direct BvS and dead whatever momentum DC had going:stopitslime:. But that was WB's fault though:comeon:

Martian Manhunter looked terrible. It was laughably poor, PS graphics. Steppenwolf got improved but still looks like shyt. That armor is needlessly complicated just like Cyborg's design which they didn't even bother to touch up. Did they hire the people who did Transformers?:scust:

How you gonna set up the main boss as a threat when he got dog walked within the first five minutes of him stepping on earth? They had to carry him away:picard:

This was an unnecessary waste of time. This man really called a do over:unimpressed:
If you know the source material, I don’t see how you can dislike this movie. The main reason I like the movie is the fact it incorporates so much from the source material. This movie was legit a orgy of comic book ideas that actually works with the 4 hr runtime. The CGI didn't bother me due to the nature of how this movie was made. IMO the only people who wouldn’t like this movie are casual comic fans, and people who think superhero movies need to be like Marvel movies.

And there is so much you can build off this movie to explain the anti life equation. DC could go head with Martian Man Hunter, Flash, and Cyborg movie (:shaq2:). My opinion do a team up movie with Martian Man Hunter and GL:ahh:. Too bad DC fukked everything up though.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
This is a common argument and it always rings hollow to me.

Like movies with large casts of characters haven't been around forever and all it takes is a couple minutes of intro for audiences to have a general idea of who they are.

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman had been introduced already and are 3 of the most immediately recognized characters in pop culture. Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg were given pretty fleshed out intros.

Socially awkward nerd with super-speed; Tragic former athlete turned into a Frankenstein's monster by his father; Dude bro self-exiled King of Atlantis.

What about them wasn't fleshed out?
And you can always double back and make solo movies after. You know how many people saw Avengers 1 as there 1st Marvel movie. I know my Wife did, and she ended up going back to watch all the previous movies.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I’m nitpicking ? The trailer showed this and hyped this joker up and I got that trash performance

You seem like a Stan, you don’t have to dikk suck the entire film.
That's exactly what he is. They are getting angry at and writing whole paragraphs with you if you dont rate this 100/10

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Superman was op as hell In this movie. Smacking up all the Justice league together and beating down a new God without breaking a sweat.
That’s my only small gripe besides not really liking Ezra’s portrayal of Barry Allen.

I think Wonder Woman should’ve been a tad bit more a challenge. I’m fine with him beastin on Steppenwolf since Steppenwolf was gonna take the L if it was Supes + the rest of the League anyway

I still think the movie was ill. I give it 9/10 off 1 watch. Those 2 small gripes I had aren’t enough for me to say the shyt was trash

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m nitpicking ? The trailer showed this and hyped this joker up and I got that trash performance

You seem like a Stan, you don’t have to dikk suck the entire film.
Ok bozo

How you don’t even know who the actor is but this nikka been the Joker for like 5 years now :mjlol:

Your point was irrelevant just off that

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Oh Jesus Christ yes.

Start with Flashpoint Paradox.
I actually DID watch this and it was a total mind inception fukk. Loved it. This began my itch back into animation superhero films if they can be rated R and no holds barred. Told the wifey leave me be im gettin slushy tonight and peeping these JLD films :smugdraper::mjlit:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If you’re a comic fan, I dunno how you hate this movie. It was coherent, had amazing action, and it introduced the causal world to some of the craziest DC themes. Also how do you sit through 4 hrs of a movie you don’t like? I never even finished the OG JL movie.
Comics are 1000s of issues to get moments. They aren’t just separate stories in a vacuum .

Superman’s death in the comics doesn’t work without the years of issues making you care about him helping the world and Metropolis.

Darkseid is cool...but a Darkseid-Kirby New Gods backstory is better.