Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Should I watch the 2017 JLD prior you’d say ?

I’ll admit I never got into animation superhero stuff as an adult. But I didn’t realize some these joints are rated R and not like the WB anymore so I’m intrigued
Oh yeah justice league dark is one to check. Another one that is :mjlit: is Constantine city of demons. Thats the most graphic:picard:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Should I watch the 2017 JLD prior you’d say ?

I’ll admit I never got into animation superhero stuff as an adult. But I didn’t realize some these joints are rated R and not like the WB anymore so I’m intrigued
Honestly breh, just watch the whole shyt. They all on hbo max.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Oh yeah justice league dark is one to check. Another one that is :mjlit: is Constantine city of demons. Thats the most graphic:picard:

H6QX.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I’m aware there’s a vast amount out there but I tried to watch one or two many years ago and it just didn’t do it for me. I’m willing to give this JLD a try if it’s as dark as they say. Then perhaps I’ll come round slowly
You'd still be jumping into shyt.:manny: It's more teams involved than justice league.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I watched it last night pretty much straight through and the four hours flew by.

I liked this movie a lot. The visuals were :ohlawd:
Snyder's love of these characters came through in a big way.
The chemistry of the actors was stronger than in the theatrical release and to me that was one of that version's strong points.
Darkseid came across as the major Big Bad he is supposed to be and I'm bummed that we won't get to see this version expanded on in the future.
Cyborg's story, especially his relationship with his dad, was a highlight.
Everything about Superman was better in this movie than in Whedon's version.

I think I only had 2 gripes with the movie:

1. The Martian Manhunter and Lois Lane scene was weird and awkward...the scene at the end between MM and Bruce Wayne was much better and far less clunky feeling.

3. The Hell World scene with Batman, Joker and the rest of the resistance crew seemed very tacked on and dragged even though it was a pretty short scene in the grand scheme of things. It was like Snyder just wanted to give Jared Leto some time to flex as Joker.
I do wish we could've gotten that Justice League: Hell World movie though. That shyt would've been flames.

Last edited: