Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All's you need is a lighter to shut all that down.
Listen here...
161354310_10225385918899253_8057030988640080730_o.jpg

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lol he hit dude with a big reality check after he was bragging about the work he put in on earth.

I mean is there even 50,000 worlds to be conquered :mjlol:

I don't know who is worse dude telling Steppenwolf he needs to conquer 50,000 worlds or steppenwolf getting 1 out of 3 boxes and not eve conquering one world but then asking to be taken back in the first place :mjlol:

Steppenwolf owed the plug 50 bricks, paid back an ounce and a half, and was like "we square right ? we good." :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I mean is there even 50,000 worlds to be conquered :mjlol:

I don't know who is worse dude telling Steppenwolf he needs to conquer 50,000 worlds or steppenwolf getting 1 out of 3 boxes and not eve conquering one world but then asking to be taken back in the first place :mjlol:

Steppenwolf owed the plug 50 bricks, paid back an ounce and a half, and was like "we square right ? we good." :mjlol:
Steppenwolf of wall street came up short:mjlol:
Had superman dehorn him :mjlol:
Superman was beating the spikes off that fool like it was an extended scene of hulk beating up loki
Steppenwolf-mask.jpg

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Superman was op as hell In this movie. Smacking up all the Justice league together and beating down a new God without breaking a sweat.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
You right you right. I'm letting the last 30 mins of Endgame cloud my judgement. The rest of the movie was forgettable. It's

1. Infinity War
2. Snyder Cut
3. Endgame
At least you can admit, nobody wants to admit Endgames a big ass recap until the fight even though i like two moments from the time travel EG average at best

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was mid.

It all comes down to what they never should have done in the first place which was rush a team up movie. It's hard to give a damn about any of these characters when they haven't been fleshed out. That's evident by needing 4 hours to tell the story. It's too much fat that needs to be trimmed. We got mother boxes and now the Anti Life Equation which don't have the proper time for anyone to care about them. Imagine being unfamiliar with the source material and taking that all in. The tacked on endings and epilogues served what purpose? We're not getting anything after this.

The slow mo, complete lack of a color palette, and bad CGI make for ugly visuals. Snyder just wasn't the right choice for this franchise. This whole project is nothing but his ego running wild to save face. "I had good ideas. It wasn't me it was Whedon:damn:". Act like you didn't direct BvS and dead whatever momentum DC had going:stopitslime:. But that was WB's fault though:comeon:

Martian Manhunter looked terrible. It was laughably poor, PS graphics. Steppenwolf got improved but still looks like shyt. That armor is needlessly complicated just like Cyborg's design which they didn't even bother to touch up. Did they hire the people who did Transformers?:scust:

How you gonna set up the main boss as a threat when he got dog walked within the first five minutes of him stepping on earth? They had to carry him away:picard:

This was an unnecessary waste of time. This man really called a do over:unimpressed:
This, the vast majority of comments I've read online legitimately have me thinking what movie did they watch?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was mid.

It all comes down to what they never should have done in the first place which was rush a team up movie. It's hard to give a damn about any of these characters when they haven't been fleshed out.
This is a common argument and it always rings hollow to me.

Like movies with large casts of characters haven't been around forever and all it takes is a couple minutes of intro for audiences to have a general idea of who they are.

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman had been introduced already and are 3 of the most immediately recognized characters in pop culture. Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg were given pretty fleshed out intros.

Socially awkward nerd with super-speed; Tragic former athlete turned into a Frankenstein's monster by his father; Dude bro self-exiled King of Atlantis.

What about them wasn't fleshed out?