Official Judas And The Black Messiah Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
shyt looks great. But damn I guess I wasn’t the only one about DKs accent. And usually I’m not one to even notice or care about shyt like that but it was definitely noticeable in the first 5 seconds...

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess this its a spoiler but the cop "interaction" in this film, they would have to wait till next year. I personally gonna have to force myself on one part. Even though its in the trailer

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
shyt looks great. But damn I guess I wasn’t the only one about DKs accent. And usually I’m not one to even notice or care about shyt like that but it was definitely noticeable in the first 5 seconds...
The that opening line accent wasnt very good. However, the rest were fine to me. I can see it being so jarring that it just stays with you tho.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Great another non ados playing a historical ados :francis:.
forrest whittaker played idi amin. denzel played steve biko, chadman played black panther, halle berry played storm in x men laurence fishburne played mandela, morgan freeman played Mandela.. terence howard played mandela.. jennifer hudson played winnie mandela etc etc it's a silly position to take.. we are all one family

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder of the letters mafia gonna twist this some kinda way. I'm sure it will be 1 gay character. Smh