Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Seeing the next DC flicks after Shazam! are low budget, street CBMs, I hope Marvel does the same to mix things up in the genre. It's kinda refreshing seeing a grounded CBM without all the giant set pieces, SFX and CG.
Some of these posters in here think that huge CGI spectacles are all comic books have to offer to film.

I completely disagree with that notion. :manny:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
D3KJC_vW4AA90cj.jpg

Teaser tomorrow

BLASSIC INCOMING
3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Fam you aren't understanding my point.

I never said the movie would unfold a certain way. After the trailer people asked "why are they making him sympathetic?"

I pointed out it's nothing new. That's it. Certain Joker stories have painted him as sympathetic since the 80's. Whether or not he's lying about it has nothing to do with anything.

Fred.
I hate comic book fans

Nikkas cant just enjoy the movie

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How so batman hardly had as much shine as joker in that story
We know the end result of the story. The dynamic is set.

Because this story takes place with parameters we don’t know( Thomas Wayne, politics in Gotham, etc ) the story isn’t as defined by the Batman Joker dynamic.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DC haters on this board are becoming insufferable.. like its always something and the same tired complaints.. just dont watch any DC film then, like gahdamn.

this movie looks and feels epic.. real gritty. a breath of fresh air in this comedy fukk fest of comic book films that think everything needs to follow the disney regime formula.

comic book films were meant to be diverse and different, yet over 20 years in and you nikkas still want the same tired nonsense smh

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You don’t know what may happen
We can end the film with a whole nother joker at the end reveal he was lying about he entire tale and we get another version of his origin with Daniel day Lewis ffs

This is kinda what I've been expecting, on some 'Usual Suspects' shyt.

It's a great idea for a movie with the villain as the central character. I was hoping that Noah Hawley was gonna do something similar in his Dr. Doom movie.