Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Seeing the next DC flicks after Shazam! are low budget, street CBMs, I hope Marvel does the same to mix things up in the genre. It's kinda refreshing seeing a grounded CBM without all the giant set pieces, SFX and CG.

What's funny is that the best MCU movie so far IMO is still Winter Soldier. You can watch that shyt standalone. While there are comic elements, it's closer to grounded but still incredible.

On a side note, if they don't step up the CGI on Black Panther 2 :birdman: . That shyt was an abomination at times. :scust:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
What's funny is that the best MCU movie so far IMO is still Winter Soldier. You can watch that shyt standalone. While there are comic elements, it's closer to grounded but still incredible.

On a side note, if they don't step up the CGI on Black Panther 2 :birdman: . That shyt was an abomination at times. :scust:
I thought the cgi in aquaman was the best I've seen in a superhero flick. The justice league movie had some awful cgi

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hope its a good movie. only thing I don't like is they look to be trying to make the Joker a sympathetic character

That was done in the 80's breh.

Jokerorig.png

Like I said earlier in the thread, I'm not sure where the idea came from that Joker is just some maniac serial killer with no back story. Dude was a comedian with a wife he loved in "The Killing Joke". He even had a kid on the way.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Jokerorig.png

Like I said earlier in the thread, I'm not sure where the idea came from that Joker is just some maniac serial killer with no back story. Dude was a comedian with a wife he loved in "The Killing Joke". He even had a kid on the way.

Fred.

Like I said, I'm fine with that as long as they go full Joker with him at the end. I don't want to see him do some batshyt insane stuff and then look at a lonely child and put on a sad face or something :heh:

Show me the full transformation and that he's become a monster that can't turn back. Again, Walter White on steroids :ufdup:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Jokerorig.png

Fred.
Joker doesn’t have a definitive backstory
He is whatever he needs to be as an anti thesis to Gotham and specifically Batman
Check out endgame by dc