Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah I’m curious how they will brand the elseworlds films.

Wouldn’t be surprised if new God’s was also an elseworlds story

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjlol: @ anybody being afraid of a 30 + fakkit who stays on the mod's dikk crying about negs.

Go cry about almost killing yourself because @Twitter negged you. You a whole bytch. :hhh:
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: @ anybody being afraid of a 30 + fakkit who stays on the mod's dikk crying about negs.

Go cry about almost killing yourself because @Twitter negged you. You a whole bytch. :hhh:

What mod you talking about? :duck:

The only person that’s about to cry on here is you, who said it in a thread just a few days ago. :umad:

fukk out of here with the lies man and go somewhere to “shed your few tears”

Niccas in here trynna discuss the movie and you trynna derail the thread with bullshyt:scust:

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What was in that 1st Tweet?
Diane Nelson the former DC prez said "LOVE IT! Great story, great actor, specific and string vision from talented director. What DC should have been doing since Nolan. Even if die hard fans struggle with his vision. #goodmoviesaregoodmovies"

I guess she deleted it after people caught on :pachaha:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What mod you talking about? :duck:

The only person that’s about to cry on here is you, who said it in a thread just a few days ago. :umad:

fukk out of here with the lies man and go somewhere to “shed your few tears”

Niccas in here trynna discuss the movie and you trynna derail the thread with bullshyt:scust:

Martha

So you wasnt running around tsc like you were about to commit that because of reps :mjlol: be 35 yrs old running to mods because u getting "bullied" by @Twitter brehs :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So you wasnt running around tsc like you were about to commit that because of reps :mjlol: be 35 yrs old running to mods because u getting "bullied" by @Twitter brehs :russ:

:duck:

Nope, I dont even talk to the mods over there and I doubt they even know who I am.

But time to move on from the lies and BS and stop derailing the thread. :camby:

Niccas wanna talk about the movie, which I havent said anything negative about and I think is gonna be dope.

Martha

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm guessing the timeline is Joker is a grown man puttin in work and Bats is probably like 8 at the time. That's how a lot of stories are done including the Tim Burton joint, he'll be one of the reasons why Bats grows up to fight crime. In the Nolan universe they are closer in age
I think the violence Joker seems to be inspiring will be the only allusion to Batman. That Joe Chill was apart of that crime wave.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Diane Nelson the former DC prez said "LOVE IT! Great story, great actor, specific and string vision from talented director. What DC should have been doing since Nolan. Even if die hard fans struggle with his vision. #goodmoviesaregoodmovies"

She ain't lying

Edit: read a screen rant story on this and it just made me hate the internet more:russ:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Somebody asked her if she was throwing shade on Snyder and she said no,that she means people like him.

She deleted it because people were taking it the wrong way.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Somebody asked her if she was throwing shade on Snyder and she said no,that she means people like him.

She deleted it because people were taking it the wrong way.

Because the internet is filled with trash and immature people:russ:

shyt when I read it I thought she was including Snyder in her equation. :manny:

Whole bunch of Ralph Transvants on twitter