Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the set piece on the train looks great

but while i like the costume and the make up it feels like if they did a joker story on Arrow

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Imagine if he had on the Joker makeup throughout this movie

joaquin-phoenix-im-still-here.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This DC and Marvel movie shyt is real to these cats. They will die for this shyt.

Superheroes used to be fun...
Apparently nikkas was celebrating real life family member deaths? Glad I got them nikkas on ignore, y’all need to actually address those people

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wasn't it only krak doing that?
Seemed like something personal and pre-existing between him and Bryan.
What exactly are you upset about now? I must have missed the latest in 'The Great War' ....

@Bryan Danielson and @Dominic Brehetto have beef. Told them both weeks ago they need to keep that shyt to DMs and square off one day and catch fades from each other. Dom crossed a line yesterday so Bryan is well within his right to slap fire out his ass or at least give it a shot.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Bryan Danielson and @Dominic Brehetto have beef. Told them both weeks ago they need to keep that shyt to DMs and square off one day and catch fades from each other. Dom crossed a line yesterday so Bryan is well within his right to slap fire out his ass or at least give it a shot.

I haven't seen that, this thread should only be about discussion of this movie. If you think the pics look bad cool. If you think they look great cool. Keep it to this movie. That's for all threads too.. no reason to be discussing other movies. You don't see people run into The Nun thread to talk about Halloween.. :dahell:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't seen that, this thread should only be about discussion of this movie. If you think the pics look bad cool. If you think they look great cool. Keep it to this movie. That's for all threads too.. no reason to be discussing other movies. You don't see people run into The Nun thread to talk about Halloween.. :dahell:

That's what DMs are for

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You need keep your homies in check bruh. :sas1: