Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok okokokokokookay okayokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

okOKoKOkokokok looks dope I wanna see the movie. Let's go jokee

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Joaquin Phoenix doesn’t disappoint. Who are any of you to doubt Joaquin :wtb:
Facts. He's possibly the best doing it right now. Not saying he is but he might very well be. If this really is on some Taxi Driver shyt its gonna be the bomb but today's audience might not fukk with it cuz they are stupid.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
couple of things ppl were down on the casting choice strictly due to perception not acting prowess. Ledger had been known for teen trash like 10 things i hate about you, knights tale and homo laden brokebacks. To have someone with that rep be on the shortlist of actors to ever play batman's most recognised villain was jarring and rightfully so. I dont recall ppl looking at stills and saying not my joker but his grunge take was hard to buy initially. Where ppl made a mistake was not factoring christopher nolan, at that time other than prestige (and begins to a lesser degree) he could do no wrong..Most of his productions are in house not by committee to studio execs, so its his vision from point a to b to c..
Instead Heath killed it and Nolan showed up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"Elseworlds" stories were announced a while ago. With Snyder gone and Whedon fukking up Justice League, there was no reason to continue the DCEU.

Of course Gadot will do Wonder Woman movies and Robbie will do Harley Quinn movies and maybe some shyt will be connected, but this new DC team basically saying we just gonna do movies regardless of timelines, if it's a good idea then we'll run with it.

So Joker is the first attempt at an Elseworlds.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
"Elseworlds" stories were announced a while ago. With Snyder gone and Whedon fukking up Justice League, there was no reason to continue the DCEU.

Of course Gadot will do Wonder Woman movies and Robbie will do Harley Quinn movies and maybe some shyt will be connected, but this new DC team basically saying we just gonna do movies regardless of timelines, if it's a good idea then we'll run with it.

So Joker is the first attempt at an Elseworlds.
The "DCEU" will continue; just not in the way people are expecting. The movies will still be in the same universe, but they've moved on from attempting the serial "everything is one big story" style Marvel.

Which I think is a good move. Marvel's style has only worked for them thus far, and even they haven't been able to replicate it to that level of success if their TV side is anything to go by. DC looks to be taking their TV approach to film: everything is in the same universe, but unless it's a crossover, everyone does their own thing with little concern for what anyone else is doing.

I will say they're going to need a separate branding for this Elseworlds stuff. Just so people know.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
qnoN1A9.gif
YOOOOO!!!
:gladbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Rdubb aka Bryan Danielson is a bytch ass nikka :hhh: stay filling up threads w estrogen n his emotional fakkitry

say the bytch ass nikka that was AFRAID to @ me or quote me. :umad:

If my simple post about this movie annoy you... then thats your problem and you're the real estrogen and emotional p*ssy the REAL RDUBB aka Krackdabytch.

Stop whining

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO