Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This DC and Marvel movie shyt is real to these cats. They will die for this shyt.

Superheroes used to be fun...

It is real to a few and they've shown to be pathetic. Even in my trolling days I'd still say good things about Winter Soldier or Iron Man because they were GOOD movies. Winter Solider is a great movie. This year Black Panther was awesome, Infinity War was awesome..

At the end of the day I grew up reading all types of comics and watching comic cartoons. My favorite cartoons outside of Batman was X-Men and also Spider-Man. I didn't give a shyt if it was "Marvel" or "DC"..

And I'm sure these people all watched the Nolan Batman movies and loved them too. Everyone knows Justice League ended up being a disaster for a multitude of reasons, why are people still trying to discuss it? :russ:

This shyt needs to be kept out of this thread or other threads.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In terms of set photos... Phoenix's Joker >>>> Heath's Joker

Not talking performance or anything. However, this is the crucial aspect that can help make or break these movies. What camera are they using? Whats the color grading?

Because this is visually impressive.

Every Joker frame in the movie leaped off the screen.

I think Phoenix is going to crush it. However, how this movie is shot and handled will determine its full potential. It doesn't matter how great the performance is if its shot like trash or just poorly handled. I'm just not sure about Todd Phillips....yet.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
In terms of set photos... Phoenix's Joker >>>> Heath's Joker

Not talking performance or anything. However, this is the crucial aspect that can help make or break these movies. What camera are they using? Whats the color grading?

Because this is visually impressive.

Every Joker frame in the movie leaped off the screen.

I think Phoenix is going to crush it. However, how this movie is shot and handled will determine its full potential. It doesn't matter how great the performance is if its shot like trash or just poorly handled. I'm just not sure about Todd Phillips....yet.

Breh I love you but this may be the most geeky post you’ve ever made :russ:

Mostly because of that first comparison you made. I’m still in shock it happened

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_pfjec4w5hk1qd9jlto1_1280.jpg

:wow:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Ninjas so fukking lame complaining about DC vs Marvel

One side has been trash and gets clowned like they should :manny:
Cause it shyts up threads and distracts from conversation. Don't nobody want to have to keep scrolling past nikkas making the same jokes and having the same petty arguments.

Want to compare them/shyt on one? Make a thread where that's the topic and do it there.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Cause it shyts up threads and distracts from conversation. Don't nobody want to have to keep scrolling past nikkas making the same jokes and having the same petty arguments.

Want to compare them/shyt on one? Make a thread where that's the topic and do it there.
So if a movie is coming out from a particular studio, it’s not reasonable to talk about its recent history of trash?:skip:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I wonder if this includes jokes about how good Ironman 3 is or isn't or who is and isn't watching the TV show Atlanta told over and over and over . . . :mjgrin: