DnqmE43V4AAtgBA.jpg

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
To all the "nobody wants a Joker movie" brehs, are YOU going to see this flick?:sas2:
shyt... this is Joaquin Phoenix.
:sityoassdown:

cant believe they didnt think to make him the new Wolverine tho.
:beli:

blown opportunity.

that movie "You Were Never Really Here" was dope too.

homie was on some beat your ass to death and keep it moving shyt!
:deadmanny:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yo i saw the sound guy or wharever but where the hell are they filming from ? (obviously assuming the clip isnt from the film crew shot and more like individual/personal)

Dont think ive ever seen that before myself footage so long before premiere... nice one

this better than one-take HOV..
they probably on that 4-5 camera different locations one-take shyt

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
couple of things ppl were down on the casting choice strictly due to perception not acting prowess. Ledger had been known for teen trash like 10 things i hate about you, knights tale and homo laden brokebacks. To have someone with that rep be on the shortlist of actors to ever play batman's most recognised villain was jarring and rightfully so. I dont recall ppl looking at stills and saying not my joker but his grunge take was hard to buy initially. Where ppl made a mistake was not factoring christopher nolan, at that time other than prestige (and begins to a lesser degree) he could do no wrong..Most of his productions are in house not by committee to studio execs, so its his vision from point a to b to c..
The first image of Ledger in makeup with the smeared red lips against the black background got slammed as JokerCrow. It wasn’t until the trailer dropped that people began acting like they were behind it from the start.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This wackass marvel vs dc "beef" has killed the film room:snoop:

Yup pretty much. Feel like Carl in that stonecutters episode when he said it was a nice little secret organization we had going.

Even if you think the idea of a joker solo is silly, cool. But the fact one of the best actors of this generation is playing him and the ridiculous cast surrounding him should make any fan of film stand up and pay attention.

If this shyt doesn’t work, it won’t be because of the acting that’s for damn sure. All you need is DiCaprio and this would be the white cast equivalent of what coogler had in black panther