Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
At the very least I don't think Phoenix is going to be the question mark about this flick.
6AbSsmA.gif
If I saw this nikka walking towards me on the street, I'm tucking my chain in:damn:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I wish people would actually wait for the movie to be released before judging. I remember in 2006 people were clowning DC for casting Ledger because he did Brokeback Mountain and especially when they released the first photos of Ledger of the Joker in 2007. People were saying "not my Joker!" "this will suck!" etc. Fast forward to July 2008 and people were on Ledger's dikk for his portrayal.

I'm still not necessarily a fan of them doing a Elseworld's Joker film but Phoenix is a great actor and all we have so far is a couple of set pictures for a movie not coming out for over a year.
Definitely true but wb track record for the past couple of years is wild shaky

But u right tho

Daps
I love the vibe of this teaser.

The video footage of him dancing around in full costume being played over Joaquin is a nice touch.

And when he's in makeup and stops smiling...that shyt is creepy. It's like giving you a hint of what's to come.

I'm all in.
that was the only part i didnt like more so because of the acting style he used.

Daps
I wish people would actually wait for the movie to be released before judging. I remember in 2006 people were clowning DC for casting Ledger because he did Brokeback Mountain and especially when they released the first photos of Ledger of the Joker in 2007. People were saying "not my Joker!" "this will suck!" etc. Fast forward to July 2008 and people were on Ledger's dikk for his portrayal.

I'm still not necessarily a fan of them doing a Elseworld's Joker film but Phoenix is a great actor and all we have so far is a couple of set pictures for a movie not coming out for over a year.
couple of things ppl were down on the casting choice strictly due to perception not acting prowess. Ledger had been known for teen trash like 10 things i hate about you, knights tale and homo laden brokebacks. To have someone with that rep be on the shortlist of actors to ever play batman's most recognised villain was jarring and rightfully so. I dont recall ppl looking at stills and saying not my joker but his grunge take was hard to buy initially. Where ppl made a mistake was not factoring christopher nolan, at that time other than prestige (and begins to a lesser degree) he could do no wrong..Most of his productions are in house not by committee to studio execs, so its his vision from point a to b to c..

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
when the " you were laughing" part plays and the joker stops laughing :whoa: I still prefer my joker backstory to be mysterious,but this has me at least somewhat interested.