Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At the very least I don't think Phoenix is going to be the question mark about this flick.
6AbSsmA.gif
:picard: He gon kill this shyt. I'm convinced because he definitely has the acting chops to take this character down a different path and make it his own.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I wish people would actually wait for the movie to be released before judging. I remember in 2006 people were clowning DC for casting Ledger because he did Brokeback Mountain and especially when they released the first photos of Ledger of the Joker in 2007. People were saying "not my Joker!" "this will suck!" etc. Fast forward to July 2008 and people were on Ledger's dikk for his portrayal.

I'm still not necessarily a fan of them doing a Elseworld's Joker film but Phoenix is a great actor and all we have so far is a couple of set pictures for a movie not coming out for over a year.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wish people would actually wait for the movie to be released before judging. I remember in 2006 people were clowning DC for casting Ledger because he did Brokeback Mountain and especially when they released the first photos of Ledger of the Joker in 2007. People were saying "not my Joker!" "this will suck!" etc. Fast forward to July 2008 and people were on Ledger's dikk for his portrayal.

I'm still not necessarily a fan of them doing a Elseworld's Joker film but Phoenix is a great actor and all we have so far is a couple of set pictures for a movie not coming out for over a year.
Breh you know everyone judges everything before they see it. Knee jerk reactions is the greatest pastime of the internet. People show their ages every time