Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Definitely said insincere @Bryan Danielson I’m not questioning your security as a man or a person homie. That ain’t my style. I was just questioning the sincerity that’s it. Sorry about your loss. Know that shyt sucks and will hurt for a minute. But keep your head up as best you can and be there for those who need you in their corner

It’s all good, still disagree and it really ain’t like that.

Today I’m just trynna keep my vibes up.... I just literally buried one of my childhood friends who died like 3 weeks ago and everyone still trynna recover from the shock of that and now this. My g went to sleep and just didn’t wake up.

Still trynna hear word on my cuz, but shyt is crazy. 2 deaths this month.

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also, if you want me to get “real”

And if you think I’m insecure aka “emotional” (even though I would disagree..... I’m more numb right now if anything)

Maybe I am (for the sake of your argument)..... being like literally 4 hours ago, I just got word from my mom that one of my cousins just died today. She actually heading down to his hometown to be with the family and get the details.

I’m literally aint trynna smoke with no peeps today like that. I’m down for light jokes and innocent fukkery to keep me up or get my mind off that just for a bit but I ain’t warring when real life shyt going on in the personal life

Martha
My condolences to you and your family brotha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I aint said shyt about being better :mjlol:@Still FloW knows that "yo momma aint shyt" jokes are super corny and i stay as far away from yall back n forths as possible :dead:
"This poster does this and that which I think is corny and needs to stop." Is basically saying that without saying it. :sas2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It’s all good, still disagree and it really ain’t like that.

Today I’m just trynna keep my vibes up.... I just literally buried one of my childhood friends who died like 3 weeks ago and everyone still trynna recover from the shock of that and now this. My g went to sleep and just didn’t wake up.

Still trynna hear word on my cuz, but shyt is crazy. 2 deaths this month.

Martha

shyt will get better. Just give it time

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh so thats what hes actually going to look like?

its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like.gif