Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yup pretty much. Feel like Carl in that stonecutters episode when he said it was a nice little secret organization we had going.

Even if you think the idea of a joker solo is silly, cool. But the fact one of the best actors of this generation is playing him and the ridiculous cast surrounding him should make any fan of film stand up and pay attention.

If this shyt doesn’t work, it won’t be because of the acting that’s for damn sure. All you need is DiCaprio and this would be the white cast equivalent of what coogler had in black panther
It's WB and DC Marty!!!!:damn::damn:It'll be trash regardless!!:damn::damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This wackass marvel vs dc "beef" has killed the film room:snoop:

But its kinda of one sided..... most "beefs" are when two sides actively take shots and personal shots like calling out peeps sexuality or namecalling and other low blow angry insults.

And only 2-3 people really still doing that on one particular side every chance they get in every one of their post.

Soooooooooo

giphy.gif

Martha

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if you think the idea of a joker solo is silly, cool. But the fact one of the best actors of this generation is playing him and the ridiculous cast surrounding him should make any fan of film stand up and pay attention.
It's test footage of a great actor wearing makeup that's an homage to the Joker's first appearance in the 60s show, which Ledger's Joker paid homage to and people are going :camby: Joker would never wear that, looks trash

:dwillhuh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's test footage of a great actor wearing makeup that's an homage to the Joker's first appearance in the 60s show, which Ledger's Joker paid homage to and people are going :camby: Joker would never wear that, looks trash

:dwillhuh:

I mean knowing history and context is never something people on the internet pride themselves on. Even tho all the info is right there at their fingertips. Like actually right there.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But its kinda of one sided..... most "beefs" are when two sides actively take shots and personal shots like calling out peeps sexuality or namecalling and other low blow angry insults.

And only 2-3 people really still doing that on one particular side every chance they get in every one of their post.

Soooooooooo

giphy.gif

Martha

Yeah I’m going to tell you like I told @Still FloW, I hate you all:russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Soooooooooo

giphy.gif

Martha
Pretend to be tired of beef but only complain about one side, brehs

Complain about everyone except for the actual people being childish, brehs

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The passive aggressiveness is insane :russ:

Do you man.

Bruh? What did I just do that was passive aggressive? :dwillhuh:

With all due respect..... you kinda reaching with that.:francis:

If anything I’m being respectful and trynna discuss the subject at hand since like you said, you don’t like that stuff.:gucci:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruh? What did I just do that was passive aggressive? :dwillhuh:

With all due respect..... you kinda reaching with that.:francis:

If anything I’m being respectful and trynna discuss the subject at hand since like you said, you don’t like that stuff.:gucci:

Martha

Homie you’re one of the most insincere dudes on this board tho:russ:

It’s hard to tell when you’re being passive aggressive an actually being real so I just go with it all being the former. At least with @wire28 we can actually chop some shyt up and he makes his trolling so blatantly obvious you’d have to be silly or high to take it seriously. But your whole thing from jump has been “Stan wars are good!” And how shyt is more exciting with them when the purpose of the film room was to get away from that bullshyt and you wanted to keep perpetuating it. So now when you do actually want to talk about some shyt, feels like wolf tickets and I ain’t buying :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Homie you’re one of the most insincere dudes on this board tho:russ:

It’s hard to tell when you’re being passive aggressive an actually being real so I just go with it all being the former. At least with @wire28 we can actually chop some shyt up and he makes his trolling so blatantly obvious you’d have to be silly or high to take it seriously. But your whole thing from jump has been “Stan wars are good!” And how shyt is more exciting with them when the purpose of the film room was to get away from that bullshyt and you wanted to keep perpetuating it. So now when you do actually want to talk about some shyt, feels like wolf tickets and I ain’t buying :manny:

:russ: I’m trynna talk about the movie...... but I’m insecure?

Wow.... that’s crazy:mjlol:

That’s a lot of reaching but it’s whatever:gucci:

Oh and per the coli @wire28 is my alias..... so yea.... there’s that too:hubie:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Also, if you want me to get “real”

And if you think I’m insecure aka “emotional” (even though I would disagree..... I’m more numb right now if anything)

Maybe I am (for the sake of your argument)..... being like literally 4 hours ago, I just got word from my mom that one of my cousins just died today. She actually heading down to his hometown to be with the family and get the details.

I’m literally aint trynna smoke with no peeps today like that. I’m down for light jokes and innocent fukkery to keep me up or get my mind off that just for a bit but I ain’t warring when real life shyt going on in the personal life

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Definitely said insincere @Bryan Danielson I’m not questioning your security as a man or a person homie. That ain’t my style. I was just questioning the sincerity that’s it. Sorry about your loss. Know that shyt sucks and will hurt for a minute. But keep your head up as best you can and be there for those who need you in their corner