Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Real talk

I don't...I don't understand this shyt. Are cats over there so out of touch???

This is exactly what I was talking about in the Captain Marvel thread: WB keeps making DC movies that NO ONE is asking for.

NO ONE WANTS A JOKER ORIGIN MOVIE

What they want is a Dark....GRITTY BATMAN MOVIE...WITH THE JOKER AS THE ANTAGONIST

And lo key....we got that...but Heath Ledger died and everything fell apart after that with the obvious DKR cash grab Bane force

So just START OVER...and do what Marvel is doing, ie. BUILD A UNIVERSE WITH A GOOD FOUNDATION and then incorporate the characters slowly but surely.

This is not what the fukk is happening. No...it's not...whoever is gonna respond to this and "But but but" no it's not breh that's not what's happening here, it's a fukking cash grab with a big name actor, none of this is going to be incorporated in a larger universe, and in the end we will be left sitting there wondering "Why was this made?".

I think I figured it out actually: Marvel is KILLING it with the superhero movies and DC and WB do not have a fukking clue, so they're gonna make their own shytTY movies in order to saturate the market and get people turned off from the whole thing so that Marvel will lose money.

Sabotage the Superhero/Comic Movie Game....that's DC/WB's plan

Why the fukk does everything have to be part of a universe? What's wrong with having good, stand alone films?

Just because it works for Marvel doesn't mean that everyone has to do it. I agree that WB have had a scatterbrained approach to these films, but if this film is dope then I don't really give a shyt where it fits within any other films.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Real talk

This is exactly what I was talking about in the Captain Marvel thread: WB keeps making DC movies that NO ONE is asking for.

What they want is a Dark....GRITTY BATMAN MOVIE...WITH THE JOKER AS THE ANTAGONIST

And lo key....we got that...but Heath Ledger died and everything fell apart after that with the obvious DKR cash grab Bane force

So just START OVER...and do what Marvel is doing, ie. BUILD A UNIVERSE WITH A GOOD FOUNDATION and then incorporate the characters slowly but surely.

This is not what the fukk is happening. No...it's not...whoever is gonna respond to this and "But but but" no it's not breh that's not what's happening here, it's a fukking cash grab with a big name actor, none of this is going to be incorporated in a larger universe, and in the end we will be left sitting there wondering "Why was this made?".

I think I figured it out actually: Marvel is KILLING it with the superhero movies and DC and WB do not have a fukking clue, so they're gonna make their own shytTY movies in order to saturate the market and get people turned off from the whole thing so that Marvel will lose money.

For a guy who hates DC, you seem to be very concerned about what they're doing breh :francis:

Making up conspiracy theories :mjlol:

Logan was basically a standalone flick and it was great

TDKT takes place in a standalone Batman universe and it's considered one of the greatest trilogies of all-time.

I fear for the future of Hollywood if they follow your thinking with every franchise and say "Make it like Marvel"

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Real talk

We could go with that conspiracy theory of yours or it could be that they are trying to have it both ways...they want to mimic the success of Marvel's cinematic universe while also going back to the way WB used to do their DC movies where it was just unconnected movies that were more about telling a specific story.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
For a guy who hates DC, you seem to be very concerned about what they're doing breh :francis:

Making up conspiracy theories :mjlol:

Logan was basically a standalone flick and it was great

TDKT takes place in a standalone Batman universe and it's considered one of the greatest trilogies of all-time.

I fear for the future of Hollywood if they follow your thinking with every franchise and say "Make it like Marvel"
The X-Men and Wolverine movies were trash to me

That alone should let you know I'm not 100% about picking sides...just calling it how I see it

And I definitely don't hate DC...one one of the biggest Bat stans on this board. Only reason ya'll haven't seen me in the comics thread as of late is because I been busy with IRL shyt :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
At the very least I don't think Phoenix is going to be the question mark about this flick.
6AbSsmA.gif

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:damn: camera test/teaser

I love the vibe of this teaser.

The video footage of him dancing around in full costume being played over Joaquin is a nice touch.

And when he's in makeup and stops smiling...that shyt is creepy. It's like giving you a hint of what's to come.

I'm all in.