Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No batman but making a fukking Joker origin like joker's origin has ever fukking mattered.
SMH
Everyone in WB associated with DC films needs to be fukking fired and all projects killed.
Real talk

I don't...I don't understand this shyt. Are cats over there so out of touch???

This is exactly what I was talking about in the Captain Marvel thread: WB keeps making DC movies that NO ONE is asking for.

NO ONE WANTS A JOKER ORIGIN MOVIE

What they want is a Dark....GRITTY BATMAN MOVIE...WITH THE JOKER AS THE ANTAGONIST

And lo key....we got that...but Heath Ledger died and everything fell apart after that with the obvious DKR cash grab Bane force

So just START OVER...and do what Marvel is doing, ie. BUILD A UNIVERSE WITH A GOOD FOUNDATION and then incorporate the characters slowly but surely.

This is not what the fukk is happening. No...it's not...whoever is gonna respond to this and "But but but" no it's not breh that's not what's happening here, it's a fukking cash grab with a big name actor, none of this is going to be incorporated in a larger universe, and in the end we will be left sitting there wondering "Why was this made?".

I think I figured it out actually: Marvel is KILLING it with the superhero movies and DC and WB do not have a fukking clue, so they're gonna make their own shytTY movies in order to saturate the market and get people turned off from the whole thing so that Marvel will lose money.

Sabotage the Superhero/Comic Movie Game....that's DC/WB's plan

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The Killing Joke is a Batman story, not a solo Joker story simply about him, like this movie.
They don't have a universe built, its just a boring Joker origin story that is not needed, because even comic wise the want to explain everything is what has hurt western comics.

Its a fukking cash grab and a attempt at relevance via shortcut from WB executives.
Hopefully the buyout is completed with AT&T and all these motherfukkers get fired.
It's an Elseworld movie. Leto is still the DCEU Joker.

And I much prefer these one-offs than more forced continuity

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Real talk

I don't...I don't understand this shyt. Are cats over there so out of touch???

This is exactly what I was talking about in the Captain Marvel thread: WB keeps making DC movies that NO ONE is asking for.

NO ONE WANTS A JOKER ORIGIN MOVIE

What they want is a Dark....GRITTY BATMAN MOVIE...WITH THE JOKER AS THE ANTAGONIST

And lo key....we got that...but Heath Ledger died and everything fell apart after that with the obvious DKR cash grab Bane force

So just START OVER...and do what Marvel is doing, ie. BUILD A UNIVERSE WITH A GOOD FOUNDATION and then incorporate the characters slowly but surely.

This is not what the fukk is happening. No...it's not...whoever is gonna respond to this and "But but but" no it's not breh that's not what's happening here, it's a fukking cash grab with a big name actor, none of this is going to be incorporated in a larger universe, and in the end we will be left sitting there wondering "Why was this made?".

I think I figured it out actually: Marvel is KILLING it with the superhero movies and DC and WB do not have a fukking clue, so they're gonna make their own shytTY movies in order to saturate the market and get people turned off from the whole thing so that Marvel will lose money.

Sabotage the Superhero/Comic Movie Game....that's DC/WB's plan

oh he MAD MAD...

go suck a dikk and eat an ice cube fukk face.. nikka bout to blow a blood vessel over comic book movies.. fukking beta.. lmaoooo

typed up a whole damn essay about nothing.. foooh bum

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
oh he MAD MAD...

go suck a dikk and eat an ice cube fukk face.. nikka bout to blow a blood vessel over comic book movies.. fukking beta.. lmaoooo

typed up a whole damn essay about nothing.. foooh bum
The DC movies suck. You know this. There's no need to get in your feelings. :yeshrug:

I don't want to hear about this shyt ever again

Not even when they doing "Batman Movie Part 10"