Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
First set photo

joaquin-phoenix-the-joker-movie-25.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-the-joker-movie-05.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-the-joker-movie-06.jpg
joaquin-phoenix-the-joker-movie-13.jpg

:lupe:

This dude Joaquin is a crazy muthafukka.... he might kill this shyt :ohhh: We'll see..

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Right. Because the killing joke isn’t one of the most celebrated and greatest works about the joker.

The Killing Joke is a Batman story, not a solo Joker story simply about him, like this movie.
They don't have a universe built, its just a boring Joker origin story that is not needed, because even comic wise the want to explain everything is what has hurt western comics.

Its a fukking cash grab and a attempt at relevance via shortcut from WB executives.
Hopefully the buyout is completed with AT&T and all these motherfukkers get fired.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Funny how these set photos dont have any crew in sight. Like the studio released it to trades themselves lol

Thats being filmed on 133rd and 12th ave in harlem under the riverside bridge by west side highway. Power shoots a lot of scenes down there, thats the exterior setting for one of the clubs in the show

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Brett Cullen to Replace Alec Baldwin as Thomas Wayne in 'Joker'

BrentCullenThomasWayne.jpg

Veteran actor Brett Cullen has been cast as Batman’s father Thomas Wayne in the upcoming Warner Bros. “Joker” film, an individual with knowledge of the project tells TheWrap.

Cullen replaces Alec Baldwin who had to drop out due to a scheduling conflict.

The film, set to be directed by Todd Phillips, will star Joaquin Phoenix as the clown prince of crime.

Thomas Wayne first made his appearance in Detective Comics #33 (Nov. 1939) in Batman’s origin story. He is the father of Bruce Wayne — who is Batman — husband of Martha Wayne and was a gifted physician and philanthropist in Gotham City. When Dr. Wayne and his wife are murdered in a street robbery after a screening of Tyrone Power’s “Zorro,” the young Bruce Wayne becomes inspired to fight crime as the vigilante Batman.

While story details are being kept under wraps, TheWrap previously reported that the origin story for Batman’s nemesis will be more of a mid-budget crime thriller than a superhero blockbuster.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo i saw the sound guy or wharever but where the hell are they filming from ? (obviously assuming the clip isnt from the film crew shot and more like individual/personal)

Dont think ive ever seen that before myself footage so long before premiere... nice one