Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
You know what's funny, The Majority of this is not a Joker Movie is really undercover Marvel Fans who know a little about the Joker and just know him from Old School Wizard Magazines, or From Jack Nicholson Joker, maybe read Death In A Family or Killing Joke so they can feel to be in the know in Joker Conversations because Joker always been Comics Greatest Villain and alot of Comic Collector's that read other Comics from different companies and Independent Companies other then DC or Marvel fukks with The Joker so they do a little dabble not to feel left out

Because I keep hearing from them this is not a Joker Movie because of the origin.

Can they tell me what is Joker Origin?

Here let me name a few

1) No Origin just came out of Nowhere in the 40's Batman Comic's as a psychopath serial killer in Gotham

2) In the 50's he was The First Red Hood and he felled in a Chemical Vat and became disfigured, y'all know the rest

3) In the late 80's around 88 we get another origin, he was a failed comedian, had a pregnant wife life beats him down and snapped from The Killing Joke and The Joker Movie took damn near everything except from The Wife from One of The Greatest Comic ever Killing Joke and y'all bytching that this Joker is not his origin. That's hating DC fukkboy shyt trying to be cool

But Again The Joker said this might not be true, so we really don't have a Joker Origin even him falling in the Chemical Vat my not be true according to the Joker

So tell me what is Joker Origins

You see fukkboys every Joker took something from the Joker Mythos

Romero's Batman took from the Prankster Clown of Prince Joker from the 1942 version

Jack Nicholson took from Joker falling in the Chemical Vault as a Criminal from the 50's and Mob Boss trying to take over Gotham

Heath Joker took from 1940 first appearance of The Joker who appeared out of nowhere with No Origins a psychotic killer that came to Gotham and a little of The Killing Joke with Just One Bad Day

Letro Joker put a Modern Spin on Batman Animated series Joker with Quinn and the abusing of women from the late 80's Joker

And I noticed there was no Origin talk with Jack, Heath or Letro until Now

Just be real and Say that This Joker Movie is the first comic movie that's be hailed, praised for its art, acting, storyline by film critics who really don't give a shyt about Comic Movies and deep down you wished it was a. Marvel Movie instead of DC

And every Comic Movie after The Joker will be compared to it by Hollywood and Film critics and Marvel can't really fukk with it

DC got y'all open

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The world is not a safe place in general. You can't go to work, school, a concert, the club, Walmart, or even a McDonalds without worrying about some nut job walking in with a weapon and getting shot now. I'm going to live my life though because otherwise these crazy motherfukkers like the idiot pictured above win. :yeshrug:
lol I ain't scared of anyone. Just an observation.
Sound like some of y'all just scared. :martin:

"They made a convincing villain origin story brehs :sadcam:"

"The incel cacs I make fun of on the internet might buy a ticket brehs :to:"

"Society is gonna collapse before the credits roll brehs :sadbron:"

kagLJ8or_o.gif

I'm gonna roll up in that bytch on day one, watch the shyt, and dare a motherfukker to do something about it. Grown ass men scared of a comic book movie. :hhh:
I've seen actual war. These incel shooters are weak pasty ass clowns and most of em don't even want to face the weight of their fukk ups and end up offing themselves. :mjlol:
And even then they are too cowardly to do that and take unarmed people out
They want you to be as fearful of the world as they are :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why have you linked an article from BRIETBART?

:mjpls:

A known far right, white supremecist website

And the Tweet you have says it "has a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes", NOT that Rotten Tomatoes has GIVEN it 0%

:snoop:

We posting breitbart links now? :mjpls:

I’m just gonna be honest with y’all. I don’t have a white supremacy dossier. I don’t even know who this brietbert is nor did I pay attention to who wrote that.

All I literally said was “I saw RT gave it 0%”

Then when questioned, I just googled (cuz I couldn’t find the original post in another thread that someone actually posted the actual article) and posted 2 things from many links that popped up.

I guess I could’ve posted this

The LINK that heelish mentions literally says.....:what:

You know what? Nevermind

go-away.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas getting really aggy in here now. some nikka just wrote a brick of text talkin about DC on some super stan shyt. i got a couple weirdos on ignore so maybe they put the battery in that nikka back but yeesh

yall can atleast quote whoever yall talkin bout instead of randomly shouting in the wind

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I’m just gonna be honest with y’all. I don’t have a white supremacy dossier. I don’t even know who this brietbert is nor did I pay attention to who wrote that.

All I literally said was “I saw RT gave it 0%”

Then when questioned, I just googled (cuz I couldn’t find the original post in another thread that someone actually posted the actual article) and posted 2 things from many links that popped up.

I guess I could’ve posted this

The LINK that heelish mentions literally says.....:what:

You know what? Nevermind

go-away.gif

:mjpls:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You know what's funny, The Majority of this is not a Joker Movie is really undercover Marvel Fans who know a little about the Joker and just know him from Old School Wizard Magazines, or From Jack Nicholson Joker, maybe read Death In A Family or Killing Joke so they can feel to be in the know in Joker Conversations because Joker always been Comics Greatest Villain and alot of Comic Collector's that read other Comics from different companies and Independent Companies other then DC or Marvel fukks with The Joker so they do a little dabble not to feel left out

Because I keep hearing from them this is not a Joker Movie because of the origin.

Can they tell me what is Joker Origin?

Here let me name a few

1) No Origin just came out of Nowhere in the 40's Batman Comic's as a psychopath serial killer in Gotham

2) In the 50's he was The First Red Hood and he felled in a Chemical Vat and became disfigured, y'all know the rest

3) In the late 80's around 88 we get another origin, he was a failed comedian, had a pregnant wife life beats him down and snapped from The Killing Joke and The Joker Movie took damn near everything except from The Wife from One of The Greatest Comic ever Killing Joke and y'all bytching that this Joker is not his origin. That's hating DC fukkboy shyt trying to be cool

But Again The Joker said this might not be true, so we really don't have a Joker Origin even him falling in the Chemical Vat my not be true according to the Joker

So tell me what is Joker Origins

You see fukkboys every Joker took something from the Joker Mythos

Romero's Batman took from the Prankster Clown of Prince Joker from the 1942 version

Jack Nicholson took from Joker falling in the Chemical Vault as a Criminal from the 50's and Mob Boss trying to take over Gotham

Heath Joker took from 1940 first appearance of The Joker who appeared out of nowhere with No Origins a psychotic killer that came to Gotham and a little of The Killing Game, Just One Bad Day

Letro Joker put a Modern Spin on Batman Animated series Joker with Quin with the abusing of women from the late 80's Joker

And I noticed there was no Origin talk with Jack, Heath or Letro until Now

Just be real and Say that This Joker Movie is the first comic movie that's be hailed, praised for its art, acting, storyline by film critics who really don't give a shyt about Comic Movies and deep down you wished it was a. Marvel Movie instead of DC

And every Comic Movie after The Joker will be compared to it by Hollywood and Film critics and Marvel can't really fukk with it

DC got y'all open

Heath did give two different versions of how he got those scars