Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Heath did give two different versions of how he got those scars

You right that's the type of shyt Joker do, and This Joker have scars on his face from being abused as a Child

But fanboys didn't question Heath Joker or his origins like I said they mad because this is the first comic movie that's being hailed by prestige film critics and getting Best Actor and Best Movie nods

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That website was run by a dude who was formally in Trump's cabinet. It's been in the news numerous times for spreading alt-right/racist propaganda. If you follow politics even a little bit you'd know what it is and why it shouldn't be shyt posted in here

This stan war really that serious to some y'all huh? :comeon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Heath did give two different versions of how he got those scars

You right that's the type of shyt Joker do, and This Joker have scars on his face from being abused as a Child

But fanboys didn't question Heath Joker or his origins like I said they mad because this is the first comic movie that's being hailed by prestige film critics and getting Best Actor and Best Movie nods

I read a couple reviews and they said as he descends into madness the movie takes on a dream-like (or, nightmarish) tone....so we don't even know if what we're seeing is what actually happened.

Which is fitting for a guy with no set origin.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That website was run by a dude who was formally in Trump's cabinet. It's been in the news numerous times for spreading alt-right/racist propaganda. If you follow politics even a little bit you'd know what it is and why it shouldn't be shyt posted in here

This stan war really that serious to some y'all huh? :comeon:

I don't know who that dude is, or anything about that site or who is or was in Trump's cabinet.

So it's obviously possible he didn't know, either.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Steve Bannon. Just do a quick google and you’ll learn.

Ok I know who that is but not enough to know who he's affiliated with or who would be pointing out Dave Chapelle getting a 0% on RT or whatever.

You get what I'm saying? I'm not into all that.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok I know who that is but not enough to know who he's affiliated with or who would be pointing out Dave Chapelle getting a 0% on RT or whatever.

You get what I'm saying? I'm not into all that.

Fred.

Yeah. Which is a weird thing to hear cause I thought everyone knew who he was. But that’s what happened living in the dc area and being a politics junkie lol. Just know he’s not the guy any of us should be propping up or giving traffic too. All of the stuff trump talks about? He’s that x1000

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Be a dikkhead all your life brehs!
:francis:

Yea, I'm mad? Yet, you're blowing up a marvel thread with rants while nikkas are ignoring your dumbass.

You're a clown, this movie is a biography of your life.

okay dummy.. keep posting up in this thread about how you hate the film like a closet disgruntled employee.. fucc boii

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
GIVE MY bytchASS SOME ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
giphy.gif
:francis: You done yet, fukktard?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah. Which is a weird thing to hear cause I thought everyone knew who he was. But that’s what happened living in the dc area and being a politics junkie lol. Just know he’s not the guy any of us should be propping up or giving traffic too. All of the stuff trump talks about? He’s that x1000

I thought it was common knowledge but I also am involved in politics for a living so sometimes it surprises me what people may know or not know.. Still, this dude's whole idea was to try to show RT as being "biased" and RT can't be biased because RT doesn't DO anything but collect reviews..

..and the Chappelle stand up has 5 total reviews I mean is that a sample size worth noting? :pachaha:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Happened with Nolans Batman trilogy, EVERY comic book is forever compared to it and used as a measuring stick of GREATNESS

Now they HAVE to deal with it again with an Origin film that a lot of comic book films down the line will be compared to once again in terms of compelling villain story and a great cinematic experience.

you KNOW the mouse stans are seething which is why you see NON STOP articles about how this film is inciting incels but we had TONS of articles about how Thanos was right, yeah ''mass universal genocide'' is great brehhhs :mjpls:

we see ya'll...

DC did it again :wow:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
you KNOW the mouse stans are seething which is why you see NON STOP articles about how this film is inciting incels but we had TONS of articles about how Thanos was right, yeah ''mass universal genocide'' is great brehhhs

No one wrote these kinda statements about Thanos

AndrewTDRAug 31, 2019
This film is my Black Panther. This movie empowered me. It helped me get over my rejection from the female known as Veronica who'd rather date a Chad instead of a true gentlemen who would treat her well. Amazing cinematography and a great performance from Joaquin Phoenix, who has fortunately moved on from artsy-fartsy hipster trash like Her. Films like Joker are true art that often get misunderstood by filthy normies who watch MCU kiddie movies instead of challenging, thought-provoking kino like Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice