Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
No one wrote these kinda statements about Thanos

AndrewTDRAug 31, 2019
This film is my Black Panther. This movie empowered me. It helped me get over my rejection from the female known as Veronica who'd rather date a Chad instead of a true gentlemen who would treat her well. Amazing cinematography and a great performance from Joaquin Phoenix, who has fortunately moved on from artsy-fartsy hipster trash like Her. Films like Joker are true art that often get misunderstood by filthy normies who watch MCU kiddie movies instead of challenging, thought-provoking kino like Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

believe satire meme posts as real opinions brehhss :mjlol:

marveL stans truly are dense idiots

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
No one wrote these kinda statements about Thanos

AndrewTDRAug 31, 2019
This film is my Black Panther. This movie empowered me. It helped me get over my rejection from the female known as Veronica who'd rather date a Chad instead of a true gentlemen who would treat her well. Amazing cinematography and a great performance from Joaquin Phoenix, who has fortunately moved on from artsy-fartsy hipster trash like Her. Films like Joker are true art that often get misunderstood by filthy normies who watch MCU kiddie movies instead of challenging, thought-provoking kino like Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

You do realize that post was a joke, right? :comeon:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This generation is so p*ssy :snoop:

"I'm scared some incel guy is gonna kill me because of this movie even though I play video games were I can kill random people :sadbron:" - Random person who plays GTA Online and calls people fakkits and ******s behind the mic

One of the highest selling games next year is gonna feature a skinny white girl going around chopping/shooting people in the head out of revenge, but that's none of my business though :sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this is all nonsense... there are a select group of people who don't want this film to do well and they struck out on attacking its quality so now they have resorted to "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN.."

Movies, music, video games, etc. do not make anyone go crazy. These people will always attach themselves to something. We been having this same discussion for years now. Filmmakers shouldn't limit what topics to explore because some dumb motherfukker might "identify" with it. I'm sure there's a message here and I'm sure people will misinterpret as well.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cats in here sounding like old ass :flabbynsick: politicians.

"Movie shouldn't have been made....WHAT IF THERE'S A SHOOTING?!"

Motherfukkers used that same tired ass argument against video games, and gangsta rap. Get that fukk shyt outta here. :camby:

Fred.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't think @Bryan Danielson meant to purposely cite an alt-right website/white supremacist. I'll buy that he's just not clued into politics like that. A lot of people aren't.

But it's still humorous that a Marvel fanboy would do that considering the Marvel CEO is an alt-right Trump fan boy, and this also happened recently:

Art Spiegelman, creator of Maus, calls out Marvel Comics for its "apolitical" politics

At least DC is doing their part:
The long-awaited SUPERMAN SMASHES THE KLAN debuts this October :whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cats in here sounding like old ass :flabbynsick: politicians.

"Movie shouldn't have been made....WHAT IF THERE'S A SHOOTING?!"

Motherfukkers used that same tired ass argument against video games, and gangsta rap. Get that fukk shyt outta here. :camby:

Fred.

I say all the time for a HIP HOP forum, this place has a lot of weird ass tendencies. Hip hop was vilified at every turn and blamed for every ill imaginable. Why the hell are we playing into that same shyt 30 years after the fact

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this cancel joker talk is ridiculous. get a life. if this movie pushes someone to do some sick shyt then they were obviously sick to begin with. if not this movie then something else would've pushed them. get all the way the fukk out with that weak and soft shyt.

give me joker!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
smh @ trying to cancel this movie with the asinine fear mongering logic it might inspire some crazy CAC to do what crazy CACs do...

The insane irony in this is, the same folk pushing this censorship cancel culture shyt like to run around and call everyone who doesn't 100% agree with their agenda fascists...shyt is downright retarded...