Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I can tell alot of folks don't know about the Joker every Joker from Ceaser, Jack, Heath, Letro to Phoenix and Hamil took apart of Joker from the comics. Each actor took different version's of The Joker. Joker is like Bruce Banner they have different personalities. Clown Prince, Mob Boss, anarchist, sociopath ect.

Letro Joker had him beating Quinn but they took that out. Joker was beating women, sexually assaulting women.

To say Phoenix Joker is not comic joker is new guy want to be cool fandom

Phoenix physically is what Joker looks like, No other Joker got his physical make up or even his mental makeup and this Joker Got It and he went through the same shyt that made him snap
yeah only joker he dont look like is cenobite joker lol

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Joker without Batman doesn’t make any sense to me.
Thomas Wayne and Bruce Wayne is in the movie so they still connected. Joker let Batman breathe sometimes, shyt Joker recently was fukking with Lex Luthor and that crazy son of a bytch fukked with Superman

See what y'all don't understand The Joker is always there, he lives in Bruce Mind.

Joker will come and touch everybody Bruce loves and lay low for 10 years, just chillin and Bruce be like something is up with Joker tripping and shyt and Joker is doing his own shyt

Lego Batman captured Bruce Mentality of Joker better then any other Batman movie. Joker was chilling in prison and Bruce was like naw he's up to something

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This line of thinking would kill a lot of silly internet arguments.

Not everything is going to resonant with everyone. That's fine. No one should try and force their opinions either way.
You know the internet doesn't work that way for some reason. If there's a thing someone likes, you have to like it or else. And if they don't like it, you better not even think of liking it.

Everything ain't for everybody. That's life

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This looks like hot shyt.

If y'all want to see crazy mofos go visit a psych hospital.

People fascinated with the mentally deranged but do nothing to help them.
I like the idea of stretching the Joker into different venues and I like the idea of a deep character study. But I am skeptical of a film that will give certain individuals a hero to look up to. The ones who see a picture of Harley and Joker and write #relationshipgoals or the ones who post that stupid meme about how adults agree with the Joker.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You know the internet doesn't work that way for some reason. If there's a thing someone likes, you have to like it or else. And if they don't like it, you better not even think of liking it.

Everything ain't for everybody. That's life

I know. Which is crazy considering the plethora of comic and sci-fi to watch. Why waste time.

I saw Thor on tv. Wasn’t a fan. Didn’t watch Thor 2. Got on board with Ragnorak. Don’t feel the need to go into the boards telling people why the first two weren’t good. I just talk about 3 cause I like it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know. Which is crazy considering the plethora of comic and sci-fi to watch. Why waste time.

I saw Thor on tv. Wasn’t a fan. Didn’t watch Thor 2. Got on board with Ragnorak. Don’t feel the need to go into the boards telling people why the first two weren’t good. I just talk about 3 cause I like it.
Yeah the internet is the only place where people continuously talk about shyt they don’t like. That’s a damn waste of time, sir, and life.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
read a synopsis on reddit. seems to match up with the trailer. as expected this is just the most miserable movie ever made. just a real punch to the gut. incels are gonna love this guy

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
read a synopsis on reddit. seems to match up with the trailer. as expected this is just the most miserable movie ever made. just a real punch to the gut. incels are gonna love this guy
After reading it, this would actually make a great prequel to the Batman because now we have the inspiration behind the Joker and motivation behind Bruce Wayne.