Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
We have had four live action Jokers if you include Cesar Romero, each Joker being its own unique take on the character, in line with the comics where the character's origin and motives have radically changed over the years. So if you see any possible issue here it can really only lay within your own stillborn brain.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I am willing to be proven wrong on this when the movie comes out, but I’ve been watching how people talk when it comes to this film and I noticed something extremely strange. The comic book heads are essentially giving this movie a pass that we’ve almost never seen with any other comic book movie. In this very thread I see people defending the Todd Phillips not using any of source material of Joker from the comics or previous movies to create this movie. The excuse used was we don’t know Jokers background. But I’m like wait a minute we know who Joker is and there’s no excuse to ignore all the history. It’s there for a reason. I remember reading Todd’s comments and I was like wow this dude is literally trying to make his own movie but Trojan horsing it with a Joker makeup.

Now you have the producer of the movie saying she doesn’t like comic book movies. She doesn’t watch them. This is confirming my suspicions. Then the reviews that dropped yesterday started to roll in and it was quite noticeable that there was an emphasis that it was a great movie not just a great comic book movie. I’m like why do they all keep saying that. CA:WS, TDK and BP were great movies but still comic book movies.

I see the fanboys just eating it up whatever is thrown at them. Mind you I read the details from the test screenings that were posted a few pages back. Let me just say there is no way that the Joker at the end of the film a contender to be a foe of Batman in any iteration. So is this a movie a great character study on a random man or is a great character study on the Joker? The joker is a character that is known and loved but how can this be a movie about the joker when the source material is abandoned and the people in charge have a bias towards comic book films? That’s what I’m seeing happening here. We will see officially in October but from what I’ve read it’s exactly as it sounds “how could someone become the joker” not how the joker we all know came to be and those are two very different things.

You're trying to spin this into something constructive while masking your lready hating opinions. because know for a fact you didnt care when marveL;

*Changed up Killmongers ORIGIN and MOTIVES to make him T'Challas cousin
*made Mandarin a comedian and HAD to retcon that bullshyt cause of the backlash
*made The Ancient One a bald headed white woman
*Changed Hela's ORIGIN and made her Thor and Loki's sister instead of Loki's child
*changed Ultrons CREATION and made tony the centre of everything
*Changed Mysterios origin from failed and clowned illusionist to a disgruntled stark employee

so nah dont try to sound off like comic book movies are these faithful adaptations to comics.. shyt IS AN ADAPTATION not a cover to cover translation.

enjoy the damn film.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
We have had four live action Jokers if you include Cesar Romero, each Joker being its own unique take on the character, in line with the comics where the character's origin and motives have radically changed over the years. So if you see any possible issue here it can really only lay within your own stillborn brain.
Cesar Romero don't get the amount of props he deserve with his Joker version
tumblr_o7i0zaxtTu1s8gtxto1_400.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This coming from a guy who thinks Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron are good and Into the Spiderverse is "ehh". Not a shocking development that you wouldn't like this type of movie, you got some WOAT takes. :russ:
You're a fukking idiot. Saying that the MCU shyts all over Venom with it's worse movies does not equate to what you said and into the spider verse is in my top 2 favorite spidey flicks you fukking dumbass. Now keep the MCU shyt in that thread and discuss this.
Judas Priest, you're dumb af. How can you even shyt on a Marvel flick when your screen name is fukking Blade.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You're a fukking idiot. Saying that the MCU shyts all over Venom with it's worse movies does not equate to what you said and into the spider verse is in my top 2 favorite spidey flicks you fukking dumbass. Now keep the MCU shyt in that thread and discuss this.
Judas Priest, you're dumb af. How can you even shyt on a Marvel flick when your screen name is fukking Blade.

Exactly. It might be a great movie, just not my cup of tea.

you sound maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad as fuk over the fact that you were called out. youve made it CLEAR multiple times in this thread how you don#t care for this film nor will you be seeing it YET, YET you are still in the thread CONTINUING to tell us you're not going to see it..

clown, who you trying to convince, us or yourself ?? cause buddy you sounding like a closet stan who clearly wants to be in the mix surrounding all thats going on with this film. if you truly don't care you would've been left this thread a long time ago..

but i digress..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

False.

That article is click bait as fukk breh.

Nowhere in it did he say it was dead. As a matter of fact, the Disney/Fox merger isn't even mentioned once. :dahell:

He said he's been busy and now that he has some free time it's up to him to pursue it.
All they did was take his interview from Deadline, pull one paragraph out, and slap "NOAH HAWLEY'S DR. DOOM MOVIE IS DEAD" on it. :unimpressed:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Look at this nonsensical mess. Guy is angry as fukk. If it wasn't for Blade the MCU would have never existed. Sure, I'll address what you said. You're asking me how can I shyt on a Marvel movie with my screen name being a Marvel character?

I have a very simple answer for you. I'm not a stan of any corporation like you appear to be. I know this is difficult for a few of you to understand. I can like Infinity War and think Age of Ultron sucks. I can like Blade and think Daredevil movie sucked. I can like The Dark Knight and think Green Lantern sucks.

Does that make sense for you? :pachaha:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
you sound maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad as fuk over the fact that you were called out. youve made it CLEAR multiple times in this thread how you don#t care for this film nor will you be seeing it YET, YET you are still in the thread CONTINUING to tell us you're not going to see it..

clown, who you trying to convince, us or yourself ?? cause buddy you sounding like a closet stan who clearly wants to be in the mix surrounding all thats going on with this film. if you truly don't care you would've been left this thread a long time ago..

but i digress..
Be a dikkhead all your life brehs!
:francis:

Yea, I'm mad? Yet, you're blowing up a marvel thread with rants while nikkas are ignoring your dumbass.

You're a clown, this movie is a biography of your life.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're trying to spin this into something constructive while masking your lready hating opinions. because know for a fact you didnt care when marveL;

*Changed up Killmongers ORIGIN and MOTIVES to make him T'Challas cousin
*made Mandarin a comedian and HAD to retcon that bullshyt cause of the backlash
*made The Ancient One a bald headed white woman
*Changed Hela's ORIGIN and made her Thor and Loki's sister instead of Loki's child
*changed Ultrons CREATION and made tony the centre of everything
*Changed Mysterios origin from failed and clowned illusionist to a disgruntled stark employee

so nah dont try to sound off like comic book movies are these faithful adaptations to comics.. shyt IS AN ADAPTATION not a cover to cover translation.

enjoy the damn film.

WTF? How are you turning this into a Stan wars argument? I didn't mention anything about Marvel. What you're trying to address isn't close to what
my questions were so I'm gonna leave you to whatever it is you're trying to say bro.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I can tell alot of folks don't know about the Joker every Joker from Ceaser, Jack, Heath, Letro to Phoenix and Hamil took a part of Joker from the comics. Each actor took different version's of The Joker. Joker is like Bruce Banner they have different personalities. Clown Prince, Mob Boss, anarchist, sociopath ect.

Letro Joker had him beating Quinn but they took that out. Joker was beating women, sexually assaulting women.

To say Phoenix Joker is not comic joker is new guy want to be cool fandom

Phoenix physically is what Joker looks like, No other Joker got his physical make up or even his mental makeup and this Joker Got It and he went through the same shyt that made him snap

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Look at this nonsensical mess. Guy is angry as fukk. If it wasn't for Blade the MCU would have never existed. Sure, I'll address what you said. You're asking me how can I shyt on a Marvel movie with my screen name being a Marvel character?

I have a very simple answer for you. I'm not a stan of any corporation like you appear to be. I know this is difficult for a few of you to understand. I can like Infinity War and think Age of Ultron sucks. I can like Blade and think Daredevil movie sucked. I can like The Dark Knight and think Green Lantern sucks.

Does that make sense for you? :pachaha:
Yup, that makes sense. :ehh:

Calling you a dumbass doesn't make me angry though. :ufdup:

Blade was the shyt and Age of Ultron did suck.