Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fantastic. Watched it the second time. Only criticism is Keanu is a little stiff on the hand to hand

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Saw it with the ex (only thing we made mandatory that we did together post-breakup) and a theater full of real fans of the series. Ppl who saw it know the scene near the end that changed the whole game; when that happened the whole theater said "Oooooo" and "Oh shyt".

Best movie going experience I've had in ages.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I'm :mjlol: when I first saw common being a top goon my reaction quickly went to :gladbron::merchant: dude came with it. When homie fax that contract those scenes were intense. That brutal violence :whew: had me a bit :sadcam:inside but I was with my girl so I had to play it cool. I just love that assassin society with coins shyts just dope. THAT reunion from THAT trilogy :mjcry: Wick with the guns is like " Heads shots nikka fukk yo vest":huhldup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw it tonight and movie was flames :whew:. Delivered on what I wanted, with some great settings for shootouts.

Really like the unexpected assassins from the violin lady and sumo guy. Also Ruby Rose's deaf character.

Definitely hope we get a 3rd film with that ending and with the success of Chapter 2, I don't see why it won't happen.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i walked out of this movie when he got to rome, the first hour was fukking boring as shyt. i loved the first one though

maybe i was expecting too much but it was so slow and there was absolutely zero action

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i walked out of this movie when he got to rome, the first hour was fukking boring as shyt. i loved the first one though

maybe i was expecting too much but it was so slow and there was absolutely zero action

He brehs? Is it time to get on the train?:lolbron:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Martha

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

So this is really your schtick? To say you went to something only to walk out? Horrible trolling like that trash 210 dude :camby: