:russ: you got two arch enemies now
You-member-two-more-book-clubs_zpsocthdoc1.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what? I've been thinking about this and I want to rescind my comment about this one being better than the first although it's still great. The reason the first one works better for me, is the emotional component. Not just the dog, but the idea of him mourning and grieving and clearly going through some shyt which was the main thing driving the entire story.
I felt the emotions in this one too breh . Man just wants to retire

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's clearly trolling too how the fukk yoh gonna say no action in the first part of the movie ?!? Lies ontop of lies

Movie started out with an intense high speed chase and dude got hit twice by 2 cars in the 1st 5 mins of the movie:russ:

But he had the nerve to say no action:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha

Daps
I fukking loved this movie. Had to buy the bootleg after I saw it in theaters :banderas:

The catacombs sequence :ohlawd:

The gallery sequence :ooh:

The way he checked the chamber of the pistol with one hand in the gallery :whew:

The fights with Common, the grappling and disarms, him moving slower in a fair share of the sequences due to fatigue and injury and but still finessin' everybody :myman:.

THE fukkING PENCIL :skip:

I was watching the end like, "Nah, don't do it John!" :damn::damn::damn:

Definitely a step up from the first one which leaves me relieved since the trailers made it seem like it'd be a bigger and flashier movie in a bad way.