Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it yesterday... Extremely dope. One of the few movies I would go see again.

Ending was CRAZY... Did not expect that shyt. John Wick 3 will be lit (even though Keaunu looking like his age is catching up with him in this a lil)
nikka ran full slow. Only Hollywood can get him out the park in a hour :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka ran full slow. Only Hollywood can get him out the park in a hour :mjlol:
I guess because he was stabbed in the leg so that excused most of the hobbling

but you could see the :flabbynsick: creeping up on him especially since the first John Wick.

That gun-fu not flabby at all tho

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
this is WAY better than the first film (which I didn't like at all). I'm still surprised at how much of an improvement it is. The worst thing about John Wick 2 was, weirdly enough, the action. Too much of the same, and not an upgrade from the first film. Everything else stepped way the fukk up.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Finally saw it......brothas.....@MartyMcFly "gin correct?:ehh:"THE PENCIL :damn::damn::damn:Disappeared and reappeared only to disappear again!!!:damn::damn:Common didn't bother me like I thought he would :leon:That entire shopping to the catacombs scene had me like:myman:throughout just hoping he'd use the AR and M4:ohlawd:Bruh put the shotgun on his chest and reloaded that shyt:ohhh::demonic:Yo......that rectum move at first had me like :dwillhuh::patrice::jbhmm:as it started to register I'm like:jbhmm::ohhh::picard::wow:
:dwillhuh::gladbron::merchant::why::whew::ooh::whoa::damn::damn::damn:
When the 7mill got put in him the whole 5 boroughs phones ringing:wow:Common following like a spector :ohhh:I was:russ:at them using the silencers while walking calmly while people all oblivious :mjlol:The world building was amazing though I need a movie on the Continental itself :wow:Baba Yega didn't discriminate on who can catch that work men or women :ufdup::demonic:Ruby was cool:ehh:The rules about hollowed ground was dope and I had a feeling that dirtbag would try to hide:scust:I was kinda hoping he wouldn't shoot him but I knew the:demonic:in him wanted him dead. My man is literally all alone now:mindblown::wtf: When he was walking from Winston and phones started ringing and people grilling him had me like:sadcam::mjcry:Damn please don't shoot the dog:sadcam:Run Baba Yega!!!:damn::damn: I'm definitely copping once all 3 are available :banderas:

great comment! you mentioned all the best parts.

1. super surprised that Common stepped up.
2. the shotty action was the best gunplay by far
3. using the silencers while people were oblivious was fukking hilarious.
4. and the world-building was fire.

The Italian cat was such a bytch. Smh at anybody dying for that dude.

All those henchmen had to be getting blackmailed because not only was they seeing each of their associates getting head shots right in front of them :gucci: basically everyone knew their boss had something to do with his sister's dying and then he had the nerve to try kill the nikka he begged and hired to do it causing all of this in the first place. Such a fakkit character. I would've shot his ass in the Continental too :hhh:

bytchmade villains are underrated in film. Reminds me of that Commudus cat from Gladiator. I wanted that cat to die so badly :laff:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just dont want his dog to die in chapter 3

You know what? I've been thinking about this and I want to rescind my comment about this one being better than the first although it's still great. The reason the first one works better for me, is the emotional component. Not just the dog, but the idea of him mourning and grieving and clearly going through some shyt which was the main thing driving the entire story.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm pretty sure John is unfukkwitable with a firearm...

...Your best bet is close quarters, and even then, you better hope theirs no number 2 pencils laying around... :banderas:

I'm just mad he didn't drag ol boy out the continental and finish it....he got the whole underworld after him now.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm pretty sure John is unfukkwitable with a firearm...

...Your best bet is close quarters, and even then, you better hope theirs no number 2 pencils laying around... :banderas:

I'm just mad he didn't drag ol boy out the continental and finish it....he got the whole underworld after him now.

I saw somebody say the dog should've went for his throat. That would've been clutch. He didn't actually spill the blood.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo this movie was sweet ass fukk. This dude was a real life super hero and shyt.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
One of the best movies I've seen in a while.

I think it's not as heralded by the public because it's not easy to understand what it is from the trailers. It's personality and story isn't apparent so people aren't comfortable taking a chance on it.

I think the man has a death wish which is why he killed dude in the neutral zone. After being dragged back into it twice I think he realizes he can't escape the lifestyle and his past so he's going to disrupt the system by breaking the rules and killing a shyt load of assassins, knowing he's likely going to die in the process.