Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:dead:
Them talking at the bar was rough to sit through imo
Dude got busy in them catacombs tho:banderas:Goons coming from every angle like he hit a spawn point in a video game :deadmanny:
a lot of the scenes with dialogue before he gets fully equipped were a struggle but once he got suited it was a rollacoaster. Was never crazy about the 1st but liked the concept the action in this was easily better from a technical and entertaining standpoint but I preferred the plot and fukkery of the 1st better.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I like this whole resurgence of Neo-Noir, so John Wick will always be a must watch if Chad (the director) keeps the themes going. I hope he stops at a trilogy, because I don't want to see this go the way of the Fast series. Its been a while since a sequel squashed the first film so effortlessly, that I was surprised to find myself wanting more.

Cassian and Wick team up, we need it.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Love that discreet clappin back and forth between Cassian and John in the Met.:banderas:
The train fight

The realization from John that it was time to haul ass when all of those cellphones started ringing around him.
Even his dog had that:damn:face and picked up the pace.
Probably one of the best action films I've seen in awhile that wasn't comics realated.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite things about John Wick is how it drip feeds you information about the world. The fighting for the seat at the table could be a goddamn movie all by itself.

This could easily be an extended universe kinda thing with vastly different tones and styles.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm disappointed that a lot of people I mentioned this movie to had no idea what john wick was. I'm talking about men and women. I don't even know anyone in real life who has seen this at the show which is a fukking shame.

Man I didn't see the first john wick till late 2015.

I watched that junk 4 days in a row