Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
john-wick-chapter-2-complete-set-2-funko-pop-2.jpg

If I can't cop from amazon or hot topic or anywhere close to me not copping. Love Wick but nah

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If I can't cop from amazon or hot topic or anywhere close to me not copping. Love Wick but nah
It's on Amazon breh :what: temp OOS. The blood one is the chase so it already has reseller prices. Also at gamestop

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's on Amazon breh :what: temp OOS. The blood one is the chase so it already has reseller prices. Also at gamestop

It ain't prime on amazon tho which deters me even more. And homie the last time I was in a GameStop was just to cop the nes classic. GameStop is the real life version of mos eisley

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Blew off work this afternoon to go see this. Went in with very high expectations, and those expectations where met. Absolutely loved it. Good story, good fight scenes and good acting. Was a little worried on how they where going to finesse the story, but they nailed it. How they did accounts payable is so dope.

Man, I really hope they do the TV show they have talked about. The world they're building needs more stories. Maybe focus on the continental or something. IDK, but I need more.

Dope movie.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
John Wick vs Ethan Hunt in John Wick Chapter 4:wow:

:noah:
Already getting another mission impossible too :ahh:

Think the john wick vs Jason bourne be lit as fukk tho :lupe:

Yea gotta :salute: tom cruise old ass still doing action movies and making them still good and still doing his own stunts on top of it